kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
That looks interesting, even if it had no naughty content. Hope you can steal cars, run people over and do bank heists. :geek:

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
BAM! 90's cell phone.png Love It! (y)
All the best Guys. Ignore the drama-bots and haters _ This concept is a Win. Do the damn thing!

Reactions: Wyrdo

Ghostrun

Jun 2, 2017
Their patreons haven't really gone up since the release of this tech demo, I suppose it'll be up to however limited in scope the public demo is that is supposed to be released before the end of the year.

I'm not sure why so many people are so seemingly impressed by this so far, there are a variety of Unreal games that are in development and/or abandoned with similar lofty goals, Wildlife being the first one I can think of. It's not hard to drop a bunch of assets and have basic animations in since so much of these are already available to anyone that wants to use them, the animations for the sex in this are identical to the ones used in wildlife for example.

The primary "social" account associated with this team rwblackgames was banned on reddit already earlier this month, which isn't promising. They apparently don't have an English speaker on the team. Browsing the reddit thread they have up initially the made decisions like locking bug reporting behind a patreon tier which is about the most asinine thing a developer can do, they clearly don't know how to make the upper tiers worthwhile and the initial patreon goal seems to suggest they'll straight up drop this if it doesn't take off.

The car assets and such are largely available on sketchfab so I think the people worried about the GTA issues are a little unfounded, using the actual branding on the vehicles though, regardless of how the assets were obtained isn't likely to end well.

I don't have much hope for this one.

andre878

Nov 27, 2018
As i guess, trailer shows what is game will looks more about in future. And i can only imagine how much $$$ and time they’re spend to make this trailer.

Its amazing gift for me at this Christmas!

And i don’t think they will really put Audi or other real cars brands into any of they're next releases, as professionals they know what to do or what not to do before public release.

Great team! 2019 here! New generation! Its time!

As for me tech demo is great. I've noticed that none of the shown features are considered to be final (from the welcome screen), so thats alright.

And they're have families and regular job (i guess) so to continue development they will absolutely need support from community.
I'm in it!

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
As far as I can see in the description, the style of play is quite interesting, it reminds me of ... (who guesses ??).

For the images I appreciate that the graphic quality is good, especially for the landscapes, jejeje.

I hope that the story is interesting and not unidirectional, that is, that there is possibility of choice, secondary missions ...

For now you have my like. I'm going to play a game

Good luck with the development of the game. Thank you.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
the overview says he moves to his "relatives" .. incest? aunt or something?
If it is an aunt it means NOT incest. Incest is first level sexual intercourse, meaning mother or sister.
Additionally, in most Western countries, sex with an aunt or cousin is perfectly legal.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
INB4 Rockstar cease and desist.
What the actual fuck do you mean with that? It's not even Rockstar's engine. They don't have any kind of sole proprietary rights to open world 3d games.

that patreon goal tho...

if i understand good, they wont finish the very first part of the game if they dont reach 3K$/moths ??
3K/months is not that much, actually. Plenty of games making lots more than that on Patreon.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
this looks interesting. I am glad Unreal Engine, Unity make game development relatively easy.

Feb 11, 2018
Looking very promising indeed! Will surely be keeping an eye on this one.

On a side note, are the bot reviewers on here or something? (just looking from the last two reviews)

Reactions: UserX

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I don't believe it's fair to judge the game future right now.

It's a new developer, with no known lewd game previously made, but credits show that the team is made of professionals artists with experience in actual AAA games and 3D games. Which is very valuable and very rare, since most lewd games developers have no prior experience in video games in general and are self-taught.

Also, it's still too early to know how reliable and how well their structures and plans work out. They currently only released a tech demo, which give a small sneak peek at what the game will look like. And it's quite fantastic.

As for the lack of funding, it's mostly because it's a new dev, that just released a tech demo with very little content. Since most of the marketing for lewds games is based from youtubers and streamers (Just like how Summertime Saga got popularized), no content mean youtubers won't be interested in making videos about it. When the first few sotry updates and such come along, things will start to accelerate quite more. The game didn't showed off yet.

With the stuff the trailer showed and by the quality of the assets and gameplay, it's fair to say that the game look VERY promising. It's a wait and see.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes