Kopatych

Jun 10, 2020
Hello everybody! Need help with this game. I’ve launched it for the first time and only once normally with strange resolution and mouse pointing, played the very beginning and in 5 minutes after house scene it crushed. The only things I can see now normally working is start up menu. The game itself freezes like I’m trying to launch GTA 5 on office notebook with integrated video. Main model has no hair. I have old videocard AMD R7 260x but its enough for everyday GTA 5 with normal graphics on 50fps. Can someone help me with this quest?

michaeljbscott

Apr 19, 2019
How do I start the game? I downloaded it, went to the file, but can't seem to find where I launch the game.

I went to SunbayCity_v2020_May\SunbayCity\Binaries\Win64 and clicked on "SunbayCity-Win64-Shipping" a few times, but nothing happened.

Edit: The motherfuckers who I downloaded it from actually deleted the sunbaycity.exe, and replaced it with a link to other adult games. Fuck them.

Last edited:

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Edit: The motherfuckers who I downloaded it from actually deleted the sunbaycity.exe, and replaced it with a link to other adult games. Fuck them.
I had the same with wildlife downloaded from some other site, use only links from the game thread on f95zone.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
So... started the game, kinda confused honestly because one part looks like Miami Beach, but your home looks like Groove Street...

Some looks like Franklin but the save option from Vice City..

It's full of bugs of course, need to be more polished..

Now.. my experience was.. quite funny..

Started the game, went foward and "Died" when i step into the pool... damm what a fall xD please!

The way the character did it... and couldn't get up soon, touched almost all my keyboard buttons to get up again..

So, guess it should have a big screen saying "WASTED" meaby?

The idea is.. good really but.. damm full of Bugs..

basically "WASTED" every 2x3

littlehats

Mar 18, 2019
Just avoid this game for now unless you want to use the cheat phone and skip directly to sex scenes.

There's bugs everywhere. Your game will get stuck on literally anything you can interact and force you to start over.

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 278897

Overview:
After a successful heist, James and his gang leaves the city. His sister staying there but every week she sends him a postcard. This means that everything is fine. Many years go by. One day the postcard has not arrived. James knew. Something gone wrong. He's coming back to find out what happened.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-06-01
Developer: Tom
Censored: No
Version: 2020-May
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Menu:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Thank you BaasB for sharing, and @despacito4 for the cheat menu!

View attachment 349613 View attachment 349614 View attachment 349615 View attachment 349616 View attachment 349617 View attachment 349618 View attachment 349619 View attachment 349620
I thought it was possible to play as male & female characters? it says male & female protagonist. Does anyone know if its possible or is it to be implemented later on?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Just avoid this game for now unless you want to use the cheat phone and skip directly to sex scenes.

There's bugs everywhere. Your game will get stuck on literally anything you can interact and force you to start over.
Can you play this game? ))) All I did was use the teleport and cursed the author how slowly the character moved to the fetish club and that you could not teleport from there.

Reactions: reducto

littlehats

Mar 18, 2019
Can you play this game? ))) All I did was use the teleport and cursed the author how slowly the character moved to the fetish club and that you could not teleport from there.
I couldn't even make it there. I was in the first mission and got stuck after talking to the storage place boss. Game corrupted and had to restart.

2nd run: I made it to the beach and then talked to the yoga people and my game froze. Game corrupted again.

3rd run: my bike clipped through a building and game froze. Restart again.

At this point I just gave up and skipped to the scenes using Alt + V. Scenes were hot, I'll give them credits for that.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes