Oct 15, 2018
the pizza delivery feature is pretty none sense , the time are too less but the way are too far and too glitchy , no pizza will gonna get cold in 1min , what the hell

Dhaso

Mar 22, 2019
So i bought the strapon for the female mechanic and i can't talk to her. It says i still need the item.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
I remember downloading this game a long time ago, but back then, there wasn't a lot of stuffs to do, so I'm wondering; is it worth it to try it now ? Is the game long enough to justify the time it would take for me to download 10GB ?

Thanks for the answer :)

Aug 1, 2018
I remember downloading this game a long time ago, but back then, there wasn't a lot of stuffs to do, so I'm wondering; is it worth it to try it now ? Is the game long enough to justify the time it would take for me to download 10GB ?

Thanks for the answer :)
Not really, there's a little more content than before, but it's nothing further than what we had before, if it's changed, it is, nothing like before, but 10gbs not worth it.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Not really, there's a little more content than before, but it's nothing further than what we had before, if it's changed, it is, nothing like before, but 10gbs not worth it.
It’s just that inside the archive there is a lot of garbage from old builds and a demo, when there was still a man as a playable character.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
It’s just that inside the archive there is a lot of garbage from old builds and a demo, when there was still a man as a playable character.
So, if I want to download the latest build, I ALSO need to download old stuffs ? That's pretty stupid.
Would anyone happen to have a dl link with ONLY the last build ? Thanks :)

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
So, if I want to download the latest build, I ALSO need to download old stuffs ? That's pretty stupid.
Would anyone happen to have a dl link with ONLY the last build ? Thanks :)
UE4 games have just one large archive, everything is in it, both the old one and the unnecessary. Unfortunately, they can’t be divided in any way, this should be done by the developer, who seems to give a damn for a long time.

Jeale

Oct 2, 2018
Nice idea for a game. great concept. but it will never be a real game. That many bugs at this stage. i could not even finish one questline :cry: Now i stuck at the club. can´t klick on the marker :LOL:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Nice idea for a game. great concept. but it will never be a real game. That many bugs at this stage. i could not even finish one questline :cry: Now i stuck at the club. can´t klick on the marker :LOL:
The latest version is completely broken, there are bugs literally at every stage of each task.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Do you have the changelog by any chance?
_IMS2.jpg

Thank you Patrons for your great support!

Well, it looks like the first part of freedom is coming to Sunbay City. With the ability to undress any girl on the street * or plunge into the ocean looking for treasures (most likely crabs steal some items from the beach and take them under water - you can find these items and later will be added ability to bring it back those items to people in the city for a reward *).

All of these * means that it’s currently in beta stage now.

Most of the game code has been revised to fix the current number of bugs and prepare for the upcoming major update, which will be announced later in June.

To reveal some details for you, dear patrons, this upcoming major update will affect the entire gaming world. Alejandro is currently working on a great upgrade to improve npcs (some of the WIP things you might have seen in Discord), not only their looks and outfits, but also their animations.

In addition, recently we have been working to make the game world better for drive and more instersiting for exploration. A male protagonist will also be added there!

More information about this will come after the official announcement. But some of them you will see and hear here first! (it will also be published on our Discord channel).

• [added] Ability to seduce that black guy which helped you to clear the police wanted level.
• [added] Ability to undress girls on the street (beta). For now it's working only with the walking girls.
• [added] Traffic controller.
• [added] Global avoiding system for peds.
• [added] Random spawn point for sexy bunny.
• [added] Beware of jellyfish. They can hit you with the electricity if you get too close.
• [added] Underwater exploration (beta). While you dive, find and collect treasures. Later there will be npc where you can trade some stuff. The treasures will appear every time in different places.
• [added] Second summer bikini set to outfits smartphone app.
• [added] Now you can buy a penthouse at Royal Palm Hotel. You can save the game there, change time of day and it will be much faster than coming back home. Also you can call the black guys and have sex with them.
• [added] New time values to day time switch. Morning is set to 9:00 and evening to 18:00
• [added] The day time added to the main interface.
• [added] You can visit Fetish Club after the main quest.
• [added] Notification manager (beta). Also new notifications will appear when you'll meet a new character and they have a quest for you.
• [added] New fading shader for notification icon.
• [added] Vehicle AI improvement.
• [added] A numerous other small improvements...

• [fixed] The characters no more pushing the vehicles like a beach ball.
• [fixed] Double black blink after exiting the dialogue.
• [fixed] Front window in the Item Store.
• [fixed] No more random killings therefore no more unexpected police activation.
• [fixed] Ragdoll activation when the players are colliding with the stopped vehicle.
• [fixed] Distortion of the man body in some scenes.
• [fixed] Ped rotation relative to movement now not so fast.
• [fixed] and other small bug fixes...

Stay tuned and stay awesome!

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes