MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
13GB of garbage, there is complete chaos on the street, cars try to park on the pedestrian part, many just roll over, others generally drive along the grass and the beach, residents run along the road, the police are like a wall, they cannot be knocked down, everything is broken completely, I feel sorry for those people who spend their money on this disgrace. Everywhere there are identical clones of the main character. Until now, you can not get into any car, only the one that is on the other end of the map.

Last edited:

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
13GB of garbage, there is complete chaos on the street, cars try to park on the pedestrian part, many just roll over, others generally drive along the grass and the beach, residents run along the road, the police are like a wall, they cannot be knocked down, everything is broken completely, I feel sorry for those people who spend their money on this disgrace. Everywhere there are identical clones of the main character. Until now, you can not get into any car, only the one that is on the other end of the map.
Killed by a bicycle FUUUU***k

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I wish I could just be a male and fuck every girl in the map... and character creation would be nice. Tbh this game sucks, They really gotta fix this shit up and make it better cause there is too many fucking bugs in this game. It feels like a knock off version of Grand Theft Auto but trashier.

Last edited:
Reactions: poopbulb1

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
riding the bike... random police start chaising me.. after he catches the game crashes.. LOL every fking time. i dont do shit yet the police start chaisng

insanelime

Feb 19, 2018
if it continues like that when this game is finished it will weigh 1Tb, it has no comparison with GTA, 10Gb full of bugs, 10Gb and it’s still not fun to play

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Anyone can share a full save please? Quests are just glitchy, over and over again. I bored to do that same things so many times. I just want to do whatever i want in the map. I want to work in fetish club but that bar lady don't talk with me. Probably I need to finish some quests but glitchy all of time. If anyone can share, i'd really appericate it.

The game has huge potential, agreed, but right now it's just loading simulator. Waiting for load EVERY house. Every place. It's really annoying. Waiting more then playing. Unplayable

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
the game is to big and none of the downloads works.

please can you split it to 2-3 parts ... so it would be easyer and faster to download it!

Reactions: Stripes001
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes