-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Thank you Patrons for your great support!

In this update, we focused on improving some of the visual and gameplay aspects of the game.

The skin shader was rewritten from scratch to support sss outside the interiors, some lines were added for future functions, for example, changing face makeup or adding tattoos to the body.

A new “Outfits” app added to your smartphone. You can change equipment almost anywhere and it will be synchronized while you are on a bike or in the dialogue system.

Many new residents arrived in the city, and each month there will be even more.

New AI controller for them was written from scratch. In the current version of the code, they can walk anywhere they want, they can stare at you if you're close enough and will run away if you hit one of them nearby. This code can be expanded for some dirty things too=)

The police will patrol the streets of the city.

If you have problems with the law, find the guy in the green hat in Edgewood who can help you with this. Give him some money and he will hide you from the police. There's only one law now - do not shoot down residents. But soon there can be more, for example, don't steal their cloth=)

Now you can get a job at the Maid Cafe and earn money. Interior will be finished next month.

By car or bike, you can knock down various objects from the sidewalk. But be careful, you can bring down city dwellers too. Then the police will hunt you. If you are caught, you will be taken to the interrogation room, where you can pay or give pleasure to the policeman. But in the current release you will not be able to make this choice. You just get caught =(

The traffic system is also improved. Cars try to avoid collisions with citizens. They will slow down if you will be in their way by car or bicycle. But they can still knock you while you walk on the road.

We also prepared some characters for the upcoming quests. One of them will be devoted to underwater themes.

Added a few tips when hovering over icons on the world map:

In general:
[added] new character Policeman
[added] new character Maid cafe girl
[added] new character Gang Dealer
[added] the outfits application is added to the phone with saving and loading, and the dressed outfit is synchronized with the bike and the dialogue system
[added] hair shader updated and improved
[added] skin shader updated and improved. Now all outdoor npcs use this shader.
[added] rewards to bunny
[added] physics objects on the street, such as street signs, fire hydrants, bins... you can hit them by your car or bike
[added] hover tips to icons on the world map (more will be added soon)
[added] maid cafe delivery service with random customers in random places
[added] new AI controller for peds (beta) - they can stare at you when you are nearby, they can choose direction and walk there, you can knock them by your car or bike - other peds nearby will run away from you if you do it.
[added] footsteps to all peds
[added] rewritten traffic system, added more cars and now they will try to avoid collision with peds, also headlights are turning on at night, added sound, optimization and general look improvement
[added] the police can stare at you when you're close enough,
[added] the police will chase you when you are the suspect
[added] sounds to all police system states (initiate search, lost the suspect, suspect is found)
[added] the police icon to the mini map
[added] a numerous of sounds
[added] new swimsuit for Mia
[added] maid cafe added to cheat console
[added] general world improvement and optimizations
[update] custom waypoint disappear when reached
[update] bike improved
[update] crossover movement controller
[update] no more jitter effect when picking up some items
[update] aiming are now moved to the right mouse button
[update] reported bugs fixed

Don't forget to left your feedback and opinion here or join our Discord server!

Stay tuned and stay awesome!

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Not to sound like a dick since I really appreciate the time put into uploading and making it convinent, but is it not possible to further compress the 10gb to a smaller rar?

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
I remember when this was first announced way back and it was going to have a male MC, but for whatever reason they changed it to a female one. Not interested watching/playing a female MC banging different dudes, but power to people who like that. If they ever bring back a male MC that can bang females, I will play it.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I remember when this was first announced way back and it was going to have a male MC, but for whatever reason they changed it to a female one. Not interested watching/playing a female MC banging different dudes, but power to people who like that. If they ever bring back a male MC that can bang females, I will play it.
Cool story, bro.

I'm sure you're going to be a hit around these forums, not the first, not the last.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I raised an understanding that not everything others create is especially made for ME. It was a shock at first, but now i'm happy with it bc i save my spare time for things i enjoy. ;)
I enjoy this one.

• Wow
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
What content is currently available? Is it worth downloading at the moment?
Depends. As far as I can tell you can only play as the Female protagonist at the moment, also the controls are a little awkward & with no controller support at all as of yet, I'd hold off as does take up a bit of space on your hard drive

Tiberii

Feb 19, 2019
how to get out of the house in this game (I got dressed for work)? but on mobile I can’t choose a job

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
How much conent is there exaclty ? Is it just like 4-5 scenes and the rest of the size comes from the map and graphics.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Did this game get much more content since end of 2019 ? cause last time i remember this game was promising but extremely boring

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hem... I spawn naked, no clothes, no hair
does anybody have the same issue?

Edit. nvm solved

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes