xtiansuldin

Oct 1, 2017
after getting physically stuck in the fetish club and having to reload, I now can't enter the fetish club anymore because the guard doesn't let me in, even though my journal tells me to go to the fetish club.
Same problem here. I've tried reloading (via Quit -> Load), but it looks like that the game automatically updates the only save we have.

I wish there would be good saves separation. Otherwise, there's no reason to use save system at all

starkiller151

Jul 26, 2017
This guy made an awesome graphics game to lure people in, zero content and filled it with shit
Imagine being so entitled that you think a game with such graphical fidelity can be made by a single person (or a very small studio) with the snap of a finger. suck it up and learn to be patient.

Asetric

Aug 24, 2018
You go online to see a GTA like game with shooting and sex you pay for this thing and get raped by a bunny 5 min into it

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
GTA V took approximately 1000 developers 3 years to make and cost 265 million dollars. Just fucking wait
I would say it's far more reasonnable than GTA V in term of map size, mechanis, story and details so it's mostly possible to see an advanced version of this game within 3-5 years

Reactions: Pepito1233

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
maybe RAM problem. If you have any xmp profile or anything, try disabling it and see if it solves the issue. Solved it for me on another UE4 game.

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
stuck in prof stone's house, got in but now i cant' get out. Several items light up as if they are selectable, but pressing the e key does nothing. Anyone know what to do next?

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
stuck in prof stone's house, got in but now i cant' get out. Several items light up as if they are selectable, but pressing the e key does nothing. Anyone know what to do next?
You sometimes have to try multiple times to pick up an item. There's this little marker in the middle of your screen (a dot) and it needs to be in a certain position before you can pick something up. It's taken me sometimes 2 minutes to pick something up, so it's extremely sensitive.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
How do i get the tape in Boss room Fetish club?
Assuming you've just entered the Fetish Club. Put on the dressing room outfit because they won't let you in. Go to the bar and talk to the woman on the right to tell you what and how. At the bar you have instructions on how to bring drinks to guests "Drinks are in several places". Talk to the woman again now you can go upstairs, talk to the Boss and go to the room where you have to do 2 minigames. You go to the boss's room. "The cassette is in the safe". After taking it, you go talk to an employee. Jeff Storage will say that he is somewhere on the amphibian. You give him the cassette as a reward. End of story for now.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
Aug 23, 2019
Assuming you've just entered the Fetish Club. Put on the dressing room outfit because they won't let you in. Go to the bar and talk to the woman on the right to tell you what and how. At the bar you have instructions on how to bring drinks to guests "Drinks are in several places". Talk to the woman again now you can go upstairs, talk to the Boss and go to the room where you have to do 2 minigames. You go to the boss's room. "The cassette is in the safe". After taking it, you go talk to an employee. Jeff Storage will say that he is somewhere on the amphibian. You give him the cassette as a reward. End of story for now.
there is a problem with interactions with objects. you need to try to take it, this cassette ...

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes