Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Holy cow, I thought the police in GTA is stupid AF but this is beyond everything I have seen. Some NPC is just to stupid to walk, trips over something, goes into ragdoll mode and the police is searching for me. FOREVER until I enter my house and leave it again. what the f? xD
In addition, the Questlog is not working and the driving is just hilarious clunky. I run into a bug, where I could accept a quest again, get stuck in the picture but could move the charakter. Got Stuck doing yoga, because I was "dirty". Cars are flipping all over the map. Picking up items is horrible. Boxes in Jeff's storage for the quest are disappearing. NPC hitboxes are huge. And Please, in 2020, give us saving possibilities. And the was not the end of the list of bugs.
I mean, it looks nice I give them that and it COULD be fun (that's why I tested it for longer than I should xD), but this game is not in any way ready to be played, maybe in 2 years or so.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Nah more than 9GB, there is a lot of option in UE4, where you can make better compression.
Next update will be like this with few new content? (SARCASM)
True, just excluding the editor content and disabling unused plugins would bring the engine down from 1.5gb to 135mb (in a blank state). Unfortunately proper build setup is rarely covered anywhere so most people don't know about it and just hit the cook and build button.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I wish I could try this soon but unfortunately I got an Android mobile and an iPad, obviously I know there won't be any similar games in here available for iPad OS but there are almost every game ported to android, so I wish it will arrive sooner, HOPES

MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Will there be an android port of this game by the dev or someone else, who's will to help? ;)
I highly doubt this game would work on a phone or tablet. You are aware it's a 3D game in Unreal Engine 4 and not a pre-rendered renpy game right? Not to mention it's really not worth playing anyways as of right now

Reactions: LoganJr
D

Deleted member 1857653

This game is so close to be perfect. Can't wait for the final version to come.

xpeep

Apr 17, 2018
Hello can someone send me a link to a compressed version of the game ? I can't download 10GB

starkiller151

Jul 26, 2017
Not to sound like a dick since I really appreciate the time put into uploading and making it convinent, but is it not possible to further compress the 10gb to a smaller rar?
If 10 gigs is a lot to you then boy do I have news for you... (hint: it's 2020, 10 gigs is literally nothing)

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
I highly doubt this game would work on a phone or tablet. You are aware it's a 3D game in Unreal Engine 4 and not a pre-rendered renpy game right? Not to mention it's really not worth playing anyways as of right now
Yeah but if dev wishes to he can anyway thanks for your feedback

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes