moned

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can skip time by sleeping at home. The mechanic doesn't actually need money, that 5k is just flavour text for why you don't get your car (it isn't done in dev work yet). The building you put on the second from the right is your job and pays you. The beach has npcs can give you sex appeal if you bought "mojo" cola from vending machines ($25 each). The bunny in the middle will rape you and make you lose your sex appeal. Most things that require money just give you sex appeal which is really only needed for more "high-end" sexy events.

This game is sadly really one that you need to wait for three builds of updates for their to be enough content to check out since the last time playing.

Reactions: Aymier09

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hey Dev i got some ideas if you're reading this:

1. Give us a character creation so we can build our main girl as we want it. (yes boob and ass sliders).
2. Give us some girls with larger chests. I noticed that all women in your game are fairly small breasted.
3. I don't like the whole "Need mojo for everything" idea, i think you should think of something better and less annoying. Maybe simply quests, you know, if you want to fuck someone then you have to do a quest for them...

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
last thing, how do you play this ? my only hope is to wait for that goddam club until it opens at 20:00 but I cant skip the time
View attachment 614095
You have your work clothes in your room, you get paid moving around boxes. Doing that leads to another mission where you figure out why the club no longer has dancers, whch leads you to the fetish club.

There's also the other mission with Professor stone the tutor

or you can skip ahead and just do Alt V

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Where exactly?? I ran through the entire skate park area and found nothing
I'm having the same problem, too. I'm guessing it might be bugged and the books are invisible like the strapon and underwater mask bug, or the invisible characters bug. And if I had to guess why they're appearing invisible, then it might be because of LODs

Asetric

Aug 24, 2018
its bugged and invis

near the benches around the slide

you need to point the dot right onto them to pick them up aswell

try sleeping on the bed in the home

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
its bugged and invis

near the benches around the slide

you need to point the dot right onto them to pick them up aswell

try sleeping on the bed in the home
Indeed it was a bug. I had to start the yoke first.
Tell me then the answers to the question
After completing the quest with Betty and the quest with a girl as a mechanic, can you have sex with them?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes