TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Exactly how much fun is in this game, i kept looking at it but i never downloaded it yet, so is it Great or is it like AWESOME!!! :cool::cool:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
It's crap. You run around as a chick with as strap-on pretending to make a difference in the world... but you're actually as pointless as you are dickless.
lmfao damn thats sad, glad i didnt download it, Thanks for the info. :D:D:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Warsteel

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Well this version is pretty buggy.

Bought both the strap on and the diving mask at once. Game only gave me the strap on in inventory and says I don't have the mask when I try to enter the water. AND when I went to the mechanic with the strap on, it says I don't have it in my inventory, despite it showing it there. The Imperial club dance job for money doesn't seem to actually have a win trigger, so it just goes until you fail or quit it.

I don't know how they can do these small-ish updates and break things aswell.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Betty quest is bugged, I spoke with her on the beach and she disappeared, then I got the books and spoke with the "!" sign (she wasnt bellow it) and my character stood still speaking to no one while I could still run around on the background with a duplicate
2020-04-09_00h21_02.png

Reactions: Kdj0

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
last thing, how do you play this ? my only hope is to wait for that goddam club until it opens at 20:00 but I cant skip the time
2020-04-09_01h28_44.png

Reactions: Pajonk

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well the build is okay especially with the underwater part

But one doubt

• When will the swimsuit sale will be released in the next build so that the character will change to her bikini
  • Will the female character after swimming will remain wet and sweaty just to give moisture and wet look for the skin
  • Will the nude beach will both be open and interactive in the next build
  • And will the character customization will let players change to whatever hair and skin they like especially when the hair style they selected will be used for swimming.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes