Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
the game constantly freezes !!! Win 10-64bit,16gb ram,GTX1060 6gb,Core i5.Please repair patch
Make sure you have the latest Direct-X packages, Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist), and the latest graphics driver updates.
Also try running the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\...

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I think we won’t see new updates here. The size of the game is growing, but in fact the content is as small as possible. Most of the resources are not used anywhere, and used to be for old builds. Nobody wants to download more than 10GB somewhere.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You dont see new updates because his patrons aren't sharing lol
Patreon creators are also getting smarter and finding ways to identify who is leaking their shit.
So if you want the latest release, cough up some cash, or just be patient.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
You dont see new updates because his patrons aren't sharing lol
Patreon creators are also getting smarter and finding ways to identify who is leaking their shit.
So if you want the latest release, cough up some cash, or just be patient.
This is a stillborn project that I guarantee in another year will be simply abandoned. There is no point in it, this is the usual gta, there are a huge number of such clones, and there is no problem to make nude modes.
I highly recommend not sponsoring such rubbish.
Personally, I am not at all interested in this game, I just take away its resources.

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
This is a stillborn project that I guarantee in another year will be simply abandoned. There is no point in it, this is the usual gta, there are a huge number of such clones, and there is no problem to make nude modes.
Personally, I am not at all interested in this game, I just take away its resources.

Do you really think you have power here in manipulating people to share your views?

If you don't like the game then that's fine, but there is a significant amount of people that don't share your opinion who are paying with their wallets. Much more so on this project than the typical patreon game

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Do you really think you have power here in manipulating people to share your views?

If you don't like the game then that's fine, but there is a significant amount of people that don't share your opinion who are paying with their wallets. Much more so on this project than the typical patreon game
let them pay, I think that supporting such garbage is stupid, there are projects that need more support.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You're right and wrong, sure, plenty of these games have popped in and out of existence. Some have been obvious shills, ehrm, redamz... But some have flourished into really awesome games. House Party, Wild Life, Virt-A-Mate, BOTN, just to name a few stellar examples. Granted these games are not for everyone, they all get their fair slice of criticism. You can't call a game rubbish when it's still in early development. It's like saying a pizza tastes like shit before it's even in the oven.

Where your wrong is in the support area. Games like this will never gain traction if nobody invests. Tom has created a mostly working game with decent content, 3D graphics that fit in today's standards, and has a goal to reach for the game to be considered complete. But of course, the Patreon model.. blah blah infinite money. What does it matter to you if: A. the content keeps coming; and B. you're not even a patron?

I can assume by "projects that need more support" only fits into your target fetish category, which complies with a minority of the people who actually pay money for adult games. Games like this try to appeal to the majority of potential buyers. It's that simple. And there is nothing wrong with what you choose to support, and what others choose to support.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
House Party, Wild Life, Virt-A-Mate, BOTN...
- House Party is a very crooked game at Unity, entertains a couple of times. I have a license for this game on Steam but I have played 4 hours there, it is completely not interesting to me. It would be better to make adequate models and animations than to make new ones.
- Wild Life - until then, it remains the usual mating simulator for various NPCs, there are a couple of useless quests and a terrible combat / inventory system. About flight control, I generally said nothing.
- Virt-A-Mate and BOTN ....What is it ?

NewTroll123

May 28, 2019
Sunbay City. Edgewood. Episode 3 (v0.4)

View attachment 314876
Mega

Changelog:
[added] New character, a girl Sumiko, with strange outfit and animation pack (lewd included).
[added] Sumiko room.
[added] New quest integrated.
[added] Saving and loading system.
[added] New dialogue system.
[added] New dancing girl in the bar (preview).
[added] Notification screen if save game file already exist.
[added] Some houses are available for visiting (preview).
[added] Toggle shooting mode on / off (available from Pause menu).
[added] New enemy character.
[added] Action-shooter mechanics.
[added] Ammo counter.
[added] Gun reloading animations.
[added] James death animation.
[added] Footstep sounds.
[added] Picking up ammo and first aid.
[added] Reload in any time (while in aiming mode).
[added] Health and ammo indication when it's near to zero.
[added] Headshot for instant kill.
[added] More buildings at the street (preview of stage B of the development).
[added] Windows lighting at night for those buildings.
[added] More cars on the street.
[added] New James outfit.
[added] Enemies to cave.
[added] Head rotation to Barman and Witch characters when you getting closer.
[added] Secret agents (preview).
[added] Shooting sound.
[added] Bullet impacts on wood, metal, concrete, body flesh with different sound and VFX effect depending on the impacts surface.
[added] New quick jump menu for 25$+ patrons.

[changed] Witch outfit.
[changed] Deleted the delay in the welcome screen.
[changed] Succubus skin.
[changed] UI dialogue design and mechanics (clicking on dialogue area will lead to the next text line).
[changed] Warning screen text, welcome screen text, some of ui elements.
[changed] Credits page.
[changed] Press Tab to show / hide UI.
[changed] Interaction icon.
[changed] Madison outfit changed to be more sexy.
[changed] Player objective system are partly integrated into dialogues.
[changed] Some story lines are changed or expanded.

[updated] Memories tapes now disappears after interact.
[updated] Pause and Options menu improved.

[fixed] Collision in certain area.
[fixed] Typewriter model.
[fixed] steamVR no more launched when the game start.
And a few of gameplay improvements that i already forgot about.

By the way, Episode 3 contain all content from the previous episodes, except a sex with Witch.
It says that the file is no longer available, do you have a newer link?

Oct 15, 2018
well it's quite bit annoying for a fast speed gamer like me , sometime the cursor disappear due to some mistake like press T for map and accidently press esc , I need to reboot all game this is disappointed , beside that the game is good nothing to complain . ( I also try open cheat panel to active cursor again but I click to quit the map the cursor is disappear again I'm able to quit the map but not the panel , the cursor system in this game is like a one-time-use LFMAO )

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes