Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
as if it will be the first time that they have not update the tags in a game, :FacePalm:

for example the whole "male protagonist" , if you go to the reviews there is some people saying that you cant play as male protagonist anymore in the game but you still see that tag in the game, ¿missleaadin or are those reviews false?
Man I don't even know what this game is about anymore. First it was a teenager flying drones and getting laid then you were some generic white dude from a cliche movie shooting people and getting laid and now you're a dumb college chick that constantly falls on dick. At first I thought every major update was like a "slice" of the finished project but now it looks like we've shifted full on to the college girl. To answer your question, no, no incest. This is patreon we're talking about and by this guy full on switching to yet another story about an early 20's dick magnet I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be taking any chances. That's fine though, we've got enough incest content on this website to satisfy the entirety of Alabama for a lifetime, we don't need any more.
This a VR game ?
Cuz it starts my VR launcher if i close vr game close and is not working via headset
No, the plugin for VR is on by default in UE4, the dev needs to turn it off but if you don't have VR you would never know about it. Do you have your headset plugged in when starting the game? I can normally play non-VR UE4 games with the VR plugin enabled just fine so long as I turn off any VR software that tries to start up but I also only plug my headset in when I'm about to use it.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Man I don't even know what this game is about anymore. First it was a teenager flying drones and getting laid then you were some generic white dude from a cliche movie shooting people and getting laid and now you're a dumb college chick that constantly falls on dick. At first I thought every major update was like a "slice" of the finished project but now it looks like we've shifted full on to the college girl. To answer your question, no, no incest. This is patreon we're talking about and by this guy full on switching to yet another story about an early 20's dick magnet I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be taking any chances. That's fine though, we've got enough incest content on this website to satisfy the entirety of Alabama for a lifetime, we don't need any more.

No, the plugin for VR is on by default in UE4, the dev needs to turn it off but if you don't have VR you would never know about it. Do you have your headset plugged in when starting the game? I can normally play non-VR UE4 games with the VR plugin enabled just fine so long as I turn off any VR software that tries to start up but I also only plug my headset in when I'm about to use it.
then they should quit that male protragonist tag since is misleading, monroe if you will please?

Reactions: Gabaw

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
they changed it to female
The male protagonist will return one way or another. You are clearly not familiar with the roadmap.
there is not even a story anymore
You are completely wrong. I get the impression that you obviously have not played the latest builds. Not to mention that you do not have access to Patreon and Discord.

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
The male protagonist will return one way or another. You are clearly not familiar with the roadmap.

You are completely wrong. I get the impression that you obviously have not played the latest builds. Not to mention that you do not have access to Patreon and Discord.
Quoting my previous post because there's still misinformation.

Game looked like it had promise, but the dev seems to be 100% behind having a female MC with no male MC anymore, which isn't really an issue in itself, but I think there's not even going to be much of a story anymore either.

Here's an update he posted when talking about the first build of the new area, on June 30:
We had changed the main story line with criminals, gangs, underground tunnels and shooting. Stating from stage B the game will be more fun oriented, less criminal, more sexual.
The city of Sunbay will become a big playable open world area in Miami style at the beach side, Hollywood area near the hills with reach citizens and suburb area with poor people.

New main character Mia with a new story line. She's 18 and she's studied at the local college but she's dreaming to become a rich and famous. She know no one here, so she need to explore the city to find new friends and find a way to become a celebrity.
And it's going to be really huge update!
Tomorrow we'll take a two week vacation to finish beach area, to add more npc who you'll can fuck with, a few new gameplay features and we'll going to release this build in the middle of July.
We want to integrate all the game mechanics we have planned for the open world with this upcoming release.
What about James who's looking his sister? Yeah, you'll can meet him and ask him about that. He will tell you what happened two years ago, how did he manage to clear the city from Preacher and his criminal people.
Update on July 18:
Release info 2019-07-18 15:43
This is the first build of our open world Sunbay City!
Starting from this build will be working on this type of game. Will be more sex scenes on the street, more npc and lot of fun.
Changelog:

What kind of npc we'll add in the nearest future:
  • Female (available)
  • Female strapon (available)
  • Futanari without balls (preview) (find the dirty couple at the hidden location)
  • Male (soon)
  • Futa with balls (if you wish).
And from the comments on that update:
User #19037836 - 18 Jul 19 23:03
1. So do you plan that we will be playing different characters in the same walkthrough or there will character selection at the start? For instace male vs female...
2. Do you plan to add some character customizations: face/ body?
3. Do you plan adding ability to change clothes in game? Or maybe even buy inside an ingame shop?
4. Currently the "sprint" time is too short if you ask me. "Even my grandma could run longer than that".
5. And I also like idea about futa's (with or without balls is not a big matter for me currently)

Sunbay - 19 Jul 19 13:09
1. Adding a male character will increase development time and affect the main storyline, then the amount of monthly content that we can produce will decrease.
2. Yes.
3. Definitely yes.
4. Why not, we'll increase it.
5. We also think it's a good bonus content.

User #19037836 - 24 Jul 19 22:42
But you already had a male character in previous build of the game. What does it mean "adding" if you already have it? Do I miss something or understand something wrongly?

[no reply follows]

Reactions: Balthlazar

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Quoting my previous post because there's still misinformation.
You know I completely forgot about your post. The only thing I could glean from this is that making an actual gta-like game would be too hard so instead they wanted to go the easy route of making it a glorified 3d VN where the sex scenes can be easily gotten. I mean really, who wants to write a story and create obstacles for the mc to get some pussy when you can make a game about a hot chick who can just walk into any place and get Blacked™ or go into a glory hole and start sucking dick. Yeah I'm not afraid to admit that I'm pretty asshurt about how this all turned out.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
When i click to launch the game i get this. Any ideas?

My specs:

i5 3470
gtx 1060 oc 6gb
8gb ram
850 evo
Windows 7 64bit
Do you have all versions of Visual C ++? 2005 to 2017
Do you have Direct x9 installed?
Do you have your Framework in version 4.6.2 or 4.8?
Is your version of Windows 7 is Home Premium or Professional / Ultimate?

hre83276

May 15, 2018
I'm really having trouble with the controls. Start the game, run to the movie spot chased by a guy in a bunny suit, get in, start the show... but I can't end it. The UI allows you to run through the scenes but I'm stuck in the movie director mode in which you have control over the camera. Anyone knows how to switch back from the cam to the MC?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes