killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, I don’t see what to support here at the moment, the game is only getting worse, most of all it infuriates that almost everywhere the author makes the character SLOWLY walk (indoors). The game has a couple of locations with meager sex animations and that's it. Also, the game weighs completely indecently, the resources contain a huge amount of garbage that is currently not used anywhere.
It's annoying, you're right, but you're not running indoors either. There are a few changes in the January version, but I'm interested in the "new location: underwater" and "driving car (beta)", although a bicycle should be enough.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
It's annoying, you're right, but you're not running indoors either. There are a few changes in the January version, but I'm interested in the "new location: underwater" and "driving car (beta)", although a bicycle should be enough.
Yes, this is interesting, but for some reason so far no one has uploaded a new build.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Yes, this is interesting, but for some reason so far no one has uploaded a new build.
Maybe they want to pinch us for that? ^^ For people who don't want to pay.

Hello.
I found the new preview under water interesting, very cool!
Does anyone know if there is a Discord channel for this game?
Has anyone made the latest version available for download?
1) I even gave a link to the underwater world "Several posts are given above"
2) As far as I know it's only on those paying 'Patreon'
3) No - as you can see

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
I tried almost everything but still nothing.

Unreal Engine 4 system requirements
  • Desktop PC or Mac.
  • Windows 7 64-bit or Mac OS X 10.9. 2 or later.
  • Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster.
  • NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series card or higher.
  • 8 GB RAM.
Must run on a 64 bit OS,my rig W10 Pro,,Radeon XT 5700XT, I7 6700K 2400Mhz ram 16G,6 x Samsung Evo 970 SSD watercooled and this game runs very bad ......draw distance,blah blah.

Last edited:

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
When i click to launch the game i get this. Any ideas?

My specs:

i5 3470
gtx 1060 oc 6gb
8gb ram
850 evo
Windows 7 64bit

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes