Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I think in Imperial Club.
Right, Judge is the man inside Imperial Club, I told with him already.
The problem is that questline is stucked in "Talk to Judge" due Judge says me about to talk with Jeff tomorrow, next day Jeff send me to visit the Fetish Club in the night, ok I visit it but the questline in phone continue in "Talk to Judge", so after of visit Fetish Club I dont know how continue the quest.

Maybe the quest is incomplete still or its any bug in questline.

Anyway thank for your help.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Right, Judge is the man inside Imperial Club, I told with him already.
The problem is that questline is stucked in "Talk to Judge" due Judge says me about to talk with Jeff tomorrow, next day Jeff send me to visit the Fetish Club in the night, ok I visit it but the questline in phone continue in "Talk to Judge", so after of visit Fetish Club I dont know how continue the quest.

Maybe the quest is incomplete still or its any bug in questline.

Anyway thank for your help.
"Jeff send me to visit the Fetish Club in the night"
This is where it ends, we must wait for updates.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
why it's always freeze (can move camera but can't moving or turn on option menu) afer finish a quest ?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
BUILD.png

Hi everyone!

Thank you Patrons for your support!

This month has been kind of full of a hectic time before Christmas and New Year's Eve. We reached our first goal!

It gave us the opportunity to buy some game assets at ue4 marketplace. The game world is generally improved and now looks more like a living city (kind of).

Thanks to you, our patrons and all who support us, in less than six months we managed to create an open world for Sunbay city. We hope you're getting as much pleasure as we do, creating this world. But more to come. Next year we will try to please you no less than in the previous one!

Stay awesome!

• [added] New sex scene - spanking. New game mechanics are implemented here. No more clicking on the circle. Watch the reaction of the characters in the sex scene and act on the basis of whether it gives them pleasure or not.
• [added] Sexy sounds for spanking scene.
• [added] Drunk sex scene at the bar inside of the fetish club (preview)
• [added] 17 new animations (including spanking, twerk, street npc's...)
• [added] new twerk mini-game at the beach for gain sex-appeal (they change poses and undress)
• [added] new global street ped controller (with possibility to expand to react for the player actions)
• [added] 7 new vehicles into world
• [added] car AI movement system (beta)
• [added] when the car hit the player your sex appeal going to zero, and your money drops on the ground
• [added] ragdoll to the characters (for the player and for the idle ped's) (beta)
• [added] huge optimization for all ped's npc and vehicles
• [added] new street girls and outfits
• [added] new security guards
• [added] new npcs "the gangs of edgewood" (outfits and animations)
• [added] integrated a new audio engine (environmental sounds 1.0)
• [added] more sounds
• [added] christmas event props
• [added] notification to open smartphone at the start of the game

• [updated] video option menu is improved
• [updated] from now on you can buy unlimited mojo and make the mini games longer
• [updated] turned off camera collision for all palms, street lights and signs

P.S.

We've finally turned off the quest start notification for the baywatch girl! But it's a temporary decision, soon we'll add the quest (with underwater fun) for her.

Happy new year!

Reactions: Jame8513
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes