MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
v2019 November

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheats:
Press Alt+V outside of the buildings to open the cheat console

P.S.: jb281472 update pls
Can I upload to some other file exchanger? With MEGA it is not possible to download more than 4 gb without a break in 6 hours!

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Hey guys i'm getting an error when i try to launch the game, it says "The EU4-SunbayCity Game has crashed and will close - FATAL ERROR!" any ideas? I'm running Windows 7 64bit

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I trey'd the game the three reasons I do not like this game [1]cant play the game as only as the male main charter and [2] Player can't rename the m.c . sorry [3]I hate being forced to play as multiple charters that's why I did not like [gta 5] I liked saints row 3 and 4 with the charter creation .and I don't ever play games as female m.c.'s its just not my cup of tea . Please add the option to play as a male or female charter with the option to rename who ever the player chose to play as . I am sure the are other's that will agree with me on some of what I have written . I meant to wright this as a review.

Last edited:

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, if you're gonna introduce Mojo at the Imperial Club and if we can avoid talking to the tutorial girl that tells us how to use Mojo, then...WHY is she the only one to tell us? Why not have the bartender go "Don't forget to grab Mojo." And then we can ask "How do I use Mojo?" I mean, you literally had the PC ask where the boss's door was like a complete moron, so...yeah, be consistent.

Or...here's a thought, PUT THAT BUTTON IN THE CONTROL LIST!

Reactions: WSmith

TheParrot24

Jun 15, 2018
This game will only try again when a few more versions come out. I feel that this game is still very empty. Besides, not everyone will want to play as a female character, although I don't care about that. But I see potential. It's not easy to build a game based on GTA.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
So no way back into Club Imperial? Saids Sex Appeal must be Maximum. But I have it all the way full and says don't have 'Required Item.' ;/

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes