zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I trey'd the game the three reasons I do not like this game [1]cant play the game as only as the male main charter and [2] Player can't rename the m.c . sorry [3]I hate being forced to play as multiple charters that's why I did not like [gta 5] I liked saints row 3 and 4 with the charter creation .and I don't ever play games as female m.c.'s its just not my cup of tea . Please add the option to play as a male or female charter with the option to rename who ever the player chose to play as . I am sure the are other's that will agree with me on some of what I have written . I meant to wright this as a review.
I'm all for complete customization but given that 99% of all games have a male MC, this more of a breath of fresh air. But I certainly get why some would want it to be male, but personally I think you're in the minority when it comes to not liking multiple characters. I find it brings more life to any game and helps weave a bigger story. I would agree about the name thing since it doesn't seem like that big of a deal albeit I personally couldn't care less what the MC's name is.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
After playing for a bit, I don't understand the purpose of this release. I can't find the extra room in jeff's storage, it just looks the same as before. I can't enter the imperial club at night because I don't have the "required item" and the fetish club is closed off until the next release. So from what it seems to me, as a result we end up having the same build as before with all the new content closed off.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Chaps, Quite new to this...

Looks nice, have worked out a few bits and pieces... but I think I have hit a bug.

Any chance anyone can help. Ive done the scene with at the strip club in front of the Judge, but I cannot seem to progress any further, ive also done the storage mission and gone back to the Boss at the Storage after the strip club scene and he advised me said something about "still talking...?" and going back to the a rear entrance but then the chat animated scene doesnt continue and cannot quit/continue anything else. The phone's not informing me much either and at the nightclub its stating when I return at the evening that I dont have the item. Is there a walkthrough for this yet, not seen one mentioned so far or on the OP....

Any helpful help would be helpful... ;)

Keelowtray

Jul 19, 2017
When trying to launch the game, i just get that well known "fatal error"
First game in this universe that i cant launch...
Thank god i didnt pay for this crap

• Angry

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
When trying to launch the game, i just get that well known "fatal error"
First game in this universe that i cant launch...
Thank god i didnt pay for this crap
Yeah, I mean, it works for everyone else so it must be crap and cannot be you what so ever....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
After playing for a bit, I don't understand the purpose of this release. I can't find the extra room in jeff's storage, it just looks the same as before. I can't enter the imperial club at night because I don't have the "required item" and the fetish club is closed off until the next release. So from what it seems to me, as a result we end up having the same build as before with all the new content closed off.
This is all new to me from yesterday, so I have no idea what was there before or not, did you do the parcel mission where you have to stack the boxes for the boss?

killer905

Nov 13, 2017

Looks nice, have worked out a few bits and pieces... but I think I have hit a bug.

Any chance anyone can help. Ive done the scene with at the strip club in front of the Judge, but I cannot seem to progress any further, ive also done the storage mission and gone back to the Boss at the Storage after the strip club scene and he advised me said something about "still talking...?" and going back to the a rear entrance but then the chat animated scene doesnt continue and cannot quit/continue anything else. The phone's not informing me much either and at the nightclub its stating when I return at the evening that I dont have the item. Is there a walkthrough for this yet, not seen one mentioned so far or on the OP....

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018

Thank you for your help, I just used the phone to look around instead of doing the missions again since everything was instantly unlocked before.

And IXL, the story goes as is, after Mia finishes work, the boss says his club is struggling because of the license so you have to go there to impress Judge so he can get a license. After you go there at night to do that and dance, he tells you to go to the fetish club because someone has dirt on him which is why he revoked the license from the imperial club. So it's up to you to go.

I went during the day and night, and noticed no exclamation marks on anyone so I assume the story stops there.
These devs tend to heavily change everything from build to build so you won't ever see a walk through. Some builds were literally completely different. The first build was about a guy who is at a girl's get together, then after a few it was about a man who rode a motorcycle figuring out mysteries and it's now this.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you for your help, I just used the phone to look around instead of doing the missions again since everything was instantly unlocked before.

And IXL, the story goes as is, after Mia finishes work, the boss says his club is struggling because of the license so you have to go there to impress Judge so he can get a license. After you go there at night to do that and dance, he tells you to go to the fetish club because someone has dirt on him which is why he revoked the license from the imperial club. So it's up to you to go.

I went during the day and night, and noticed no exclamation marks on anyone so I assume the story stops there.
These devs tend to heavily change everything from build to build so you won't ever see a walk through. Some builds were literally completely different. The first build was about a guy who is at a girl's get together, then after a few it was about a man who rode a motorcycle figuring out mysteries and it's now this.
Yes, the story ends here.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Tom - Art Director / Generalist, previously worked on GTA game series

just found out this game xd that should be interesting....

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Amazing game, good performance, models, animations, just fantastic.
I hope music and voices in the future.

*Question: Where can I find to Judge in game?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes