MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
How did you get to the second floor of the fetish club?
Honestly, I also did not understand what to do in this build. To begin with, the guard refused to let me into the club itself, although in the previous build I went through everything as it should from scratch. I got to the club with the help of a teleport, nothing can be done there except for stupid slaps in the basement, and they are not allowed to enter the second floor either.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
If someone has the same problem as mine (when a security guard from the street does not allow a fetish club). Go back to Jeff's office and talk to the boss. He will provide a passphrase, which will need to be called a guard.

emilio espinoza

Jun 15, 2018
I'm in the fetish club part and I don't know what to do I know something about a tape but I go in and I can't interact with anything

woahwoah123

Aug 1, 2019
How do I put this game on my desktop? I don't wanna download the game every time I open it, it doesn't come with a main folder holding everything inside, its just 2 of the main folders, and the launcher. I also tried creating a separate folder to hold it and put it on my desktop but no luck. Can anyone help me fix this?

Ahmo

Dec 26, 2017
I can't run the game, I'm having ''unreal engine exiting due to d3d device being lost'' error. Anyone know what to do?

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
JANUARY build

Changelog:

• [finished] first part of the main quest
  • [added] 14 new animations
  • [added] finished Slave training basement
  • [added] new sex scene with sound (slave training)
  • [added] new location: boss office
  • [added] new location: underwater (preview)
  • [added] outfits app (more outfits to come)
  • [added] driveable car (beta)
  • [added] lock picking mini-game
  • [added] Mia's random looking direction
  • [added] new sexy shorts for Mia
  • [added] underwater outfits
  • [added] button to continue the game from the previous build
  • [removed] christmas event props
  • [updated] contacts app
  • [updated] inventory app with saving and loading system
  • [updated] journal app
  • [updated] now you can buy unlimited mojo to make the mini games longer

wobbiso

Jan 26, 2018
Actually... something to think about: this game is probably a lot better off if updates never get posted. It's had over $100/day increase in monthly revenue on patreon since its patch dropped.

You could argue that it's natural after a patch drops, but that's probably not the case. Other months had practically non-existent extra support maybe because it gets updated here almost immediately.

tldr: please resist uploading the patch if you really want to support the game. Their patreon is growing well atm without a free way to obtain the game

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Actually... something to think about: this game is probably a lot better off if updates never get posted. It's had over $100/day increase in monthly revenue on patreon since its patch dropped.

You could argue that it's natural after a patch drops, but that's probably not the case. Other months had practically non-existent extra support maybe because it gets updated here almost immediately.

tldr: please resist uploading the patch if you really want to support the game. Their patreon is growing well atm without a free way to obtain the game
Honestly, I don’t see what to support here at the moment, the game is only getting worse, most of all it infuriates that almost everywhere the author makes the character SLOWLY walk (indoors). The game has a couple of locations with meager sex animations and that's it. Also, the game weighs completely indecently, the resources contain a huge amount of garbage that is currently not used anywhere.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes