mariarose14

Oct 20, 2018
If i go into the map and then press esc and the npress resume the mouse disappears of the screen on the map.

And also everytime i try to boot up the game it takes up like 10 gb of space on my hard drive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tripzest

Sunshine66

Aug 25, 2017
No, the plugin for VR is on by default in UE4, the dev needs to turn it off but if you don't have VR you would never know about it. Do you have your headset plugged in when starting the game? I can normally play non-VR UE4 games with the VR plugin enabled just fine so long as I turn off any VR software that tries to start up but I also only plug my headset in when I'm about to use it.
The issue is when the VR headset goes to sleep mode because of not being used, the games closes.

Thatstuff

Jun 8, 2017
Have not played this for 4 months or so, how much content is added since then? Worth playing again? or wait a couple uptates.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Have not played this for 4 months or so, how much content is added since then? Worth playing again? or wait a couple uptates.
Instead of waiting for a reply regarding that question, how about downloading and testing it within few minutes? It is free.

I cannot understand these kind of users on the web ... srsly.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
So there is a few problems with this game.

The tags say "male protagonist", but you are a female protagonist.
1 minute into the game a man in a bunny costume rapes the female protagonist.
You cannot interact with people on the streets or sidewalk or... anything sandbox-related.
The map screen froze on me twice. Nothing is clickable and one time the cursor disappeared entirely.
The controls are very slow and clunky.
Sometimes you cannot leave a room unless you back up and try to line up with a speech bubble more accurately multiple times.
Sometimes you get stuck inside of a save point because the save menu keeps popping up as if you had just run into the save point again.

The cheat menu is basically a fast-travel button with a 'print money' add-on.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
742qiyk416k41.png

FEBRUARY build
Changelog:

• [added] Quest for mechanic girl
  • [added] Sex scene with mechanic girl
  • [added] 21 new animations
  • [added] Contact for mechanic girl with quest journal inside
  • [added] Contact app updated. Now you can track quest chain or relationship progress with those NPC whom you met.
  • [added] KingQ Mart interior with quest items (beta)
  • [added] Maid Cafe interior (preview)
  • [added] Dialogue system updated and improved
  • [added] Mini map system to track quest Npc or specific quest location. Icons dynamically appear and disappear depending on the available quests or events.
  • [added] Waypoint system from the world map app. Click on the world to spawn a landmark and it will appear on the radar (in all game modes - walking, bike, car).
  • [added] Car location added to autosave file.
  • [updated] World map added new icons
  • [updated] Mojo welding machine
  • [updated] Crossover car look
  • [updated] Mojo position now inside of inventory app
  • [changed] Radar on top for the custom waypoint

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes