666rosebug

Feb 8, 2019
Sweet looking game and its so awesome to be able to move around. I already love it, any walkthroughs? the lady at the start told me I need to go to get dressed so i put on the mechanic costume and tried to go to work, but the waypoint points to a way I cant even get to it seems. Wtf do i do? Any links for walkthroughs? :O

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
i am a critic so... july build is not terrible
but questionable in game-size on hardrives at 13.5 GB wow...

1. Game is playable but with many problems like its very unpolished with everything lacking in customization/ player model is same as NPC, and lacks a few different NPCs in the world, it has extremely limited variations but there are a few unique characters/outfits for MC female. can only wait for the choices

2.Vehicles+NPC need more work to interact with the environment as its very barren without any ambient animations/weather in the open-world and NPCs dont use the environment like sitting on benches/talking/drinking or smoking/sunbathing/voice acting.

3.Map needs alot of work done and its bugged in many places as you can get stuck if you ragdolled into a nook/cranny/corner or hole on the right of the beaches and many locations are placeholders and unfinished which is not bad but expected in time.

- doing quests/jobs are simple yet theres a fair share of bugs too, also a black screen in between using any vehicle is not bad its okay if thats not important! they can focus on the quests or sex scenes/character development

This developer has ambitions. i understand its a huge task but i just hope they dont abandon! its worth paying for a finished product considering the scope of this game as its going somewhere but slowly. its a decent effort but its not worth money in its current state and im glad i got to try this for free, but whatever we see after a few months just hope it becomes something!

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I can't get my head out of the dev's ass
Snip. First off, the game has been worked out for what? Almost 3 years now? With very little to show for it, and repeated back up dead content that goes no where and should get purged. Second. They don't really have a vision in mind I've noticed, originally wasn't it about some dude coming from college to visit his [Landlady] and [roomate]? That then turned into a chick who wanted to do... something. I can't remember, to a gangster/gang prologue to this. Like, they need to make a plot point and stick to it. Originally when I heard about them I decided to chip in a few $ their way cause it was promising. Learned my lesson real fast.

jindakoku

Nov 6, 2017
Just realized I've been lurking here a really long time lol! Just wanted to say thanks to you all! I ended up buying a 5$ membership after hearing about this game a while ago and also regretted it...

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
HighresScreenshot00004.jpg

Thank you Patrons for your great support!

The major things are done in this release. We're integrated the character customization into the game code with a lot of great features support. It was a tricky thing because of adding support for the upcoming male character.
103.jpg
Start a new game to enter the character customizer. Later, the customization menu will be available in the game through Hair & Beauty salons.
100.jpg
Integrating the character customizer will allow us to dress up Mia before the sex scenes start (well, you know =) and open clothing stores all over the city in the near future.

But it took more time than we expected. So the new drivable sports car and a new LEWD beach club (are under development), will be available in the next build.
102.jpg
Meet a new character Emily! Soon you'll see her in the action.
screenshot002.jpg

Changelog:
  • [added] new character Emily
  • [added] character customizer for female (with a male support)
  • [added] user customized character integrated to all in-game scenes
  • [added] new girl to the Jeff's Storage reception
  • [added] new lapdance animation to Fetish club
  • [added] 3 new hairstyles
  • [added] new clothes (tshirt, swimsuits)
  • [updated] KingQMart store updated and bugs fixed
  • [updated] main menu design changed
  • [updated] twerk and street yoga code updated
  • [updated] Mia's skin shader slightly improved
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements
Stay tuned and stay awesome!

marcocazzo00

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 796294

Thank you Patrons for your great support!

The major things are done in this release. We're integrated the character customization into the game code with a lot of great features support. It was a tricky thing because of adding support for the upcoming male character.
View attachment 796295
Start a new game to enter the character customizer. Later, the customization menu will be available in the game through Hair & Beauty salons.
View attachment 796296
Integrating the character customizer will allow us to dress up Mia before the sex scenes start (well, you know =) and open clothing stores all over the city in the near future.

But it took more time than we expected. So the new drivable sports car and a new LEWD beach club (are under development), will be available in the next build.
View attachment 796297
Meet a new character Emily! Soon you'll see her in the action.
View attachment 796298

Changelog:
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements
Stay tuned and stay awesome!
Only with patreon?,or when this update release?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Changelog someone, please?
Changelog:

Reactions: Redheadmary101
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes