Nov 25, 2017
So is the game a Female protag or Male protag? When i saw this game in Latest Update page while hovering mouse over this game picture, it only stated Female protag but after coming in here i see Male protag included in Genre description.
And there should be lesbian in the game right? I mean from the sample screenshots there is F/F scene but the lesbian tag is not stated in either Main or Genre description.
The game isn't even in Alpha yet. These are all basically concept demos. There have been a few different builds to show off different parts of the game meaning not all the content will be in this version. F95 doesn't keep the links to the other concept demos but I'm sure you could find them somewhere.

sololeocr

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, right now the Avast and virustotal.com tell me about the app rls.exe is a virus, can someone confirm this?

Last edited:

sardella

Jul 30, 2019
i just downloaded all the 4 parts but when i tried to extract it, i met 2 errors saying "missing volume: part 5" and "CRC failed"

does anyone have any ide how to help me? thank you

ViperC

Jun 25, 2018
Some of my missions say .... at the bottom of the walkthrough, does that mean they're over?

One of them is retrieving the books from the skatepark. I can't find them but the mission also says ... so I'm not sure if I can.

Last edited:

joshmn7

Apr 29, 2019
Male MC in-game description says that he has limited access to fetish club. But been unable to get into that place

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I already downloaded this game 4 or 5 times in different versions, every time I was bored, the content is little, maybe in a year this game will be good
I played the game over a year ago. That's what I thought then.
Either the dev isn't fast enough, or building a game like this with just one person is not feasible.

Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
I played the game over a year ago. That's what I thought then.
Either the dev isn't fast enough, or building a game like this with just one person is not feasible.
In that one year no new story added, just 3 new animations in the fetish club and 3 new animations in the lewd club, some new costumes, 1 new car and few other small things, and the game is way more bugged and lagged than before, also 2 devs work on the game together.

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
In that one year no new story added, just 3 new animations in the fetish club and 3 new animations in the lewd club, some new costumes, 1 new car and few other small things, and the game is way more bugged and lagged than before, also 2 devs work on the game together.
yeah i also I heard that one of them worked at GTA SA

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just started the game and I'm already frustrated. I don't get how to please the judge in the Imperial Club. Seems that it has to do with hitting the space bar - but when???.
And the journal als doesn't help much there. "Just dance" isn't the solution.
Any help is appreciated.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Just started the game and I'm already frustrated. I don't get how to please the judge in the Imperial Club. Seems that it has to do with hitting the space bar - but when???.
And the journal als doesn't help much there. "Just dance" isn't the solution.
Any help is appreciated.
You have to use the cursor and click the circle once the big circle is near or the same size as the small one. you can't keep the cursor in place though, you have to move it away and once the circle spawns again you move the cursor back in and click once the big circle is near the small one again.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
You have to use the cursor and click the circle once the big circle is near or the same size as the small one. you can't keep the cursor in place though, you have to move it away and once the circle spawns again you move the cursor back in and click once the big circle is near the small one again.
Thanks a lot!

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes