Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
what is the difficulty in putting other types of npcs in the game ?, you guys so need a 3d modeler, all the npcs that walk on the street are exactly the same as the mc

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I wish people could share saves so everyone doesn't have to restart the tedious process of doing the tasks for the box store, the bar and then the club.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Hello guys!
Who can tell my old content aviable at last version?
- Sumiko ?
- Succube ?
- girls girls by the pool from first version?
who Sumiko and that Succube ?... where did you get the name ?... and the girl by the pool i think you mean the Aunt of the FC ? that girl only exist in the intro....

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
no.... i'm one of their patreon... their works is so slow compared to the amount of money they get from patreon each month...

but i guess the COVID thing slow their job down...
why would forced sitting at home in front of your pc slow down the work, unless you got covid and are bound to bed?

the game ended for me when i fell through the floor in front of the neighbors house :D

edit: anyways gave it another try with cheats, and it's a pretty good game except for some glitches here and there.

Last edited:

hexonie

Mar 9, 2019
holy smokes the file size..... I guess this game is off the table for me till we get a torrent or something

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes