FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
- Holy snapping arseholes, Batman! 10.43GB via Mega that allows me only 4 free GB each day :unsure:
- Edit.1: Thank you, evaw for plan B :)
- Edit.2: I had just under 32GB of free HD disk space when I downloaded this 10GB monster = under 22GB HD space left.
- Went to launch game, and just when it was about to finish launching, "You've ran out of Disk Space", WTF? a 10GB just turned into 32+GB?!.
- I deleted out 10GB worth of games, pictures, gifs, and a couple of videos from HD I wanted to keep just to get Sunbay to launch. After launching, game created an extra 3GB... so I'm stumped how it used all 22GB on first (failed) launch but only 3GB extra on 2nd launch. "O.O"
- Within 1st hour of playing I was starting to regret deleting previous content because I couldn't find where in Sunbay I had to start to get quests - game starts you with no objectives.
- Mouse movement is way too sensitive = move mouse 5mm left/right looks around 360d. - Changing mouse's Sensitivity option does nothing.
- Only a few keyboard buttons do miniscule things.
- Could only strip girls clothes, but not guys even though the 'E undress' option shows.
- People with '?' do nothing.
- Gotta stand very close to people to get the 'E undress/talk' option to appear. Often standing that close puts your 3rd-pov in 'C = 1st pov' mode and down at crotch level.
- Half the time to walk through closed doors, you gotta try at the hinges, not the handle - D'Oh! why didn't I ever think of that before ;)
- Cars drive as fast as you can run, and turn corners like a brick on ice, thus crashing into footpath objects.
- Cars top speed is 30kmph even though the engine revs sounds like 130kmph.
- When NPCs drive the Cars, they stop in the middle of the road with absolutely nothing in front blocking them, thus block cars behind them.
- NPC's walk around in a daze, often down the road instead of the footpath, and often stand in middle of road, like: "Look at me looking important".
- Went to club near the sea - my male MC turned into a female - did 2 mini-games - earned $808 cash - did the training (upstairs) - left club.
- (Game skips me to...) Found myself in backyard of Aunty's place? Still a female, naked, and all money gone!! she tells me about buying a worksuit and get job at Jeff's Warehouse - go there, still naked, worked naked (because game doesn't tell you how to dress), almost quit job moving awkward boxes due to stupid controls - had another go after calming down - box job done!
- Got raped by an Easter Bunny - lost the only 1/4th of attractiveness I had = no worries, the way she stands with her right hip pointing out like a baboons arse doesn't look attractive anyways :ROFLMAO:
- Ran back to Aunty's house to save progress - avoided driving there because Cars are more awkward than what they're worth.
- Had a shower - looked on her Laptop, only 2 links which pops you out of game to either load Patreon or (dead) Discord in another tab.
- Currently having a break from game ... although it's kinda fun, it's mostly agony upto this point.
- I keep editing this as I play more - I will see where I can shortened what I've already said - And will add info I've missed.

Last edited:

BigDevil3435

Oct 28, 2017
Let's have sex wherever we want. let's have free sex and invite to our homes and have sex. let it be free with rules and conditions

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
For a 10+GB game, there's bugger-all to do and what there is just meh!
Deleted file for the HD space.
For [v2021.3], rate this 1/5.

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
How can I wear my Working Uniform from inventory?
I mean what to click in order to wear it because I'm all out

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
How to finish the side quest with Mr.Professor after meeting him and the girl at the beach. The journal says ''...''

nilldeep

Jun 11, 2017
this game is loading smoothly on my AMD pc .. after loading keyboard functions are working fine but mouse control not working properly... unable to control camera view with mouse is there any fixed for it???

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Im stucked, where can I find the boss of Jeff Storage after gainig sex-appeal in the beach?, the boss room door is locked.
Is it a bug?, or is the boss in other place?.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes