Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
U have to do both twerk and yoga then go to the storage.
Right thanks, you must to make both activities to unlock the boss door. Maybe in old versions only there was twerk.
On the other hand the quest description is confussed, as the goal is gaining sex-appeal and making only twerk you get full bar.
So the quest description should be similar to....."training twerk and yoga in the beach full filling your sex-appeal and after visit to boss of Jeff Storage".
Anyway thanks again, I was very stucked in newer versions in this point.

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
It is 3D game. Please remove 3DCG tag from this game, other way it is difficult to filter 3DCG trash from games...

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
right click, choose "save as" doesn't work for you?
Nope, I have access to link editing the .sav in my browser, but I cant download it.:(
So left click open .sav in browser, and right click I can copy the link for open it in brower but I dont have "save as" option.
Usually I make left click in any link and download or open the host server, mega, googledrive etc. In this case no work.
*Edit: solved with Chrome using the option show in folder. Thanks guys for the support.

Last edited:

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
Nope, I have access to link editing the .sav in my browser, but I cant download it.:(
So left click open .sav in browser, and right click I can copy the link for open it in brower but I dont have "save as" option.
Usually I make left click in any link and download or open the host server, mega, googledrive etc. In this case no work.
*Edit: solved with Chrome using the option show in folder. Thanks guys for the support.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
It is 3D game. Please remove 3DCG tag from this game, other way it is difficult to filter 3DCG trash from games...
In regards to any tag changes, you need to find the post and go to the report button and click on the appropriate section to report it

sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
In regards to any tag changes, you need to find the post and go to the report button and click on the appropriate section to report it
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes