May build changelog:

Changelog:

visual:

• [added] new character - Emma with her unique outfit
  • [added] 16 new animations
  • [added] new interactive adult scene with a new selector menu
  • [added] 42 sounds for adult scene
  • [added] new UI and menu design, quest log and notification system
  • [added] city huge visual update, improved lighting, added new street lights and traffic lights
  • [added] new cars - police car, taxi, generic sedan
  • [added] new streetwear set for females (will be available later)
  • [added] cheat console UI updated
  • [added] warning screen will not be displayed if you’ve already seen it
  • [added] other small things
gameplay:

• [added] story quest for male character (preview stage, it means that some poses should be fixed, and some others added)
  • [added] key Tab - open Quest log (we will place the smartphone on T, quest log will be also available through the in-game mobile app)
  • [added] key Esc and P - for pause
  • [added] key M - to view World Map
code:

• [added] cut scene manager
  • [added] new interactive menu for sex scenes (hover mouse over and click to activate it)
  • [added] 360 camera support for interactive menu
  • [added] updated save system and option menu code
  • [added] dialog module updated, added typewriter effect
  • [added] NEXT click event in dialog anywhere on screen (previously only worked at the bottom of the screen)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anybody knows whats is the new cheat console command ? thanks!

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
May build is absolutely worthless. Worst $15 I've spent in my life. Everything is gone. Imperial club, the actual fetish club, the story, all of it. There's less than 10% of the March build worth of content in the may build. There is a total of one new sex scene which looks super rushed. And that's the entire male character storyline. All female content has been cut, save for the Lewd club which is the only thing you can do now. I haven't tried the April build yet, but it looks like it's at least a continuation of the March build. Looks like the creators are abandoning the original project and starting from scratch on the new one, purposely taking more time to develop the game and squeezing loyal patrons dryer.
Damn, as I understand you. All these two months I have been waiting for an update and development of events with a female character, some new locations. Now it looks like the author, like a year ago, decided to reset everything and again tinker with a boring male character. The city is completely empty, everything is destroyed, I could not even find the lewd club mentioned in the main menu splash screen. A bunch of interesting projects are either frozen or have become complete shit, such is the fate of 99% of projects with Patreon.

HotMan86

Jul 12, 2020
May: Google Drive

April: Google Drive
Damn, as I understand you. All these two months I have been waiting for an update and development of events with a female character, some new locations. Now it looks like the author, like a year ago, decided to reset everything and again tinker with a boring male character. The city is completely empty, everything is destroyed, I could not even find the lewd club mentioned in the main menu splash screen. A bunch of interesting projects are either frozen or have become complete shit, such is the fate of 99% of projects with Patreon.
thank you :love::love::love::love:

TPixel

Jan 17, 2018
does anybody understand how to play this game ? i just start at some neighborhood and the tab function dont work for my phone and i have no idea where to do or what to do

zalazane

May 16, 2020
May build MEGA download link

Mega

Edit: April build MEGA link

Mega

May build is absolutely worthless. Worst $15 I've spent in my life. Everything is gone. Imperial club, the actual fetish club, the story, all of it. There's less than 10% of the March build worth of content in the may build. There is a total of one new sex scene which looks super rushed. And that's the entire male character storyline. All female content has been cut, save for the Lewd club which is the only thing you can do now. I haven't tried the April build yet, but it looks like it's at least a continuation of the March build. Looks like the creators are abandoning the original project and starting from scratch on the new one, purposely taking more time to develop the game and squeezing loyal patrons dryer.
dayum, good thing i kept my March build. i may check the april build but judging from your post i probably should just stick with the march one lol.

(edit) BTW anyone figure out if the main quest is broken? cant seem to get past getting the tape from the fetish club. quest just breaks when i get the tape. (playing on the March Build)

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
does anybody understand how to play this game ? i just start at some neighborhood and the tab function dont work for my phone and i have no idea where to do or what to do
The latest version is completely unplayable, it seems the author decided to start everything from scratch again. To play something, download for example the March or April build.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes