MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
so... i am unable to bring you the new update stuff anymore.. because i'm unable to pay them....
Sorry everyone...
I think a lot of people will unsubscribe after such an act on his part, starting from scratch again was an idiotic decision.

JakeDunn1984

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone share a link to a build that WORKS? Sounds like the latest ones listed here are more or less unplayable. Thanks.

itsmedeadpool

Apr 27, 2018
Holy shit this game's graphics are good, but this build is extremely buggy.

1. When you leave the house, there is a massive ditch that pretty much forces you to restart the game if you haven't saved it beforehand.
  2. The autosave spawns you to a location outside the playable zone.
  3. The first strip show you do to that Judge is so confusing. The game does not tell me how to do it. And even that is buggy. I don't know if you should click the left-mouse when the outside circle shrinks until it intercepts the inner circle.
It may only be one person working on this game.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
This has to be the most retarded development history for a game since Yandere Simulator
damm so this game is fucked sorry I remember all the al bugs i encotnert god damm some of the bugs are still not fixed lol
how much potential this game wasted some of it were he game crash a lot

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I like this game and the game's animations, but I can never actually keep track of what's being updated or what they're actually aiming for in an end-product.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes