The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Worse then before. I have to block this thread ... not interested anymore. On high-end PC the performance is garbage. And the current version is 0.2, I'll hit the grandma age's while this game comes out in beta (but that's never going to happen!)

makkisx

Oct 13, 2018
hello to all, for me the game stop after the first quest, when i take the car.
i see some have this too^^

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Thanks to you both. Shoud I download Mega app or can I do it in the browser too ?
I'd suggest the app. Shouldn't be anything fishy about it, as far as I know, and it helps manage your current mega downloads, uploads, etc. One thing I did notice, as I occassionally go through my system to see if anything is wasting memory, is that once installed, mega has something running in the background, at least on mac, presumably to keep it up to date. If anyone suspects this to be suspicious, hopefully they'll speak up, but it has never infected my system or otherwise seemed to be doing anything malicious (I also use a nice firewall called little snitch - mac only I believe). Anyway, mega should be reasonably trustworthy, as they are a prominent service for file storage and sharing.

Reactions: Night King

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
I dont understand this update, starting the female protagonist she spawn inside the club like slave and its impossible leaving to street, taking the door send you to main menu, is this version any joke?.
Ill play the previous version.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes