StonedWorm

Oct 22, 2019
GZ if u like to play with male char, ur time is now, but obviously no sense, the playable male should be added with no remove the female, so is the game develop making progress or going back?, this is the question.(n)
Well, I dunno about previous realeases, but as far as I can see, u get to choose between male and female character at the beginning. I assume they cut out a lot of the previous content and that made u all so upset. My understanding is that the dev is now working on two separate and interconnected plots. I may be mistaken, though

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Well, I dunno about previous realeases, but as far as I can see, u get to choose between male and female character at the beginning. I assume they cut out a lot of the previous content and that made u all so upset. My understanding is that the dev is now working on two separate and interconnected plots. I may be mistaken, though
Here the explain:
"The reason behind the female playthrough being "incompatible" in this version is because the game has been moved to a whole new city / map. Basically they need to transfer her content into it which they'll do at the end of the year once they get some more progress onto the male storyline."

So if you want play with female char googling any previous version.

polednik

May 26, 2018
Is there anything else to do than finish driving around with landlady as a male and seduce two ppl and watch training scenes in fetish club as a female? Because this does not look like 7gb content to me.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
how can i save the game during the game

there are two games when i start the game it starts once in the fitness studio and the other time where i look at the apartment

Reactions: bob danio

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
You get taken to a few more places and have some dialog with another friend and her dad on the male side of things.
The female side of things has now functionality for the fetish club, but it's not anything more than a previous version of the game already had.

Reactions: korkmaz1

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Is there anything else to do than finish driving around with landlady as a male and seduce two ppl and watch training scenes in fetish club as a female? Because this does not look like 7gb content to me.
It never did and never was worth it. The installer is 7.3 GB but the installation is beyond 10 GB as far as I remember and there is no explanation for that because the textures aren't that good.

This is one of the consequences of using the Unreal engine but not knowing how to optimize it.
The same game in Unity would take one tenth of the space and be much more responsive, while being able to deliver the exact same quality (and be easier to develop). But that's religion, I guess.

yowmama97

Jul 27, 2021
The performance is still really bad with the major update, the 2021.03 version was actually well optimized... I really don't know what happened in these couple newer ones.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes