ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
after some (slow - but) promising development in the past - the whole project came to a sudden halt - as if someone left the project and now someone else has to put it together again... I get it, the old map was ... no, actually I don't get it. What was wrong so far? please fix this - for real. Thanks

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Game is in alpha, content is not final and subject to change.

enter00

Jul 22, 2020
I thought this game would be fun, but no, all I got was a super buggy mess of a game AGAIN. Nothing works right, you can't save when you want to, because apparently it works only in your room (when you are lucky...) Sometimes you go into the car and "boom" you glitch out of it. That results in you sitting in the air, clothed, but with a massive boner peeking through your pants sit-flying through the city like an idiot... nothing you can do about it. You can't do anything other than to reload your last save, IF you have one. Otherwise have fun and start ALL OVER again. That game is in the current version a huge waste of time imo.

You are better off downloading a ton of sexmods for skyrim and play that for another year or so until this buggy hell of a game is somewhat playable.

I played it two or three times over the last ~two year and couldn't find much joy in it so far. Some may do though... I like the idea of having this open world I can roam around in, but fuck it, if a game is THIS buggy, the dev should at least add an option to save frequently...

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I have a question. Maybe i'm just an idiot, but is there ANYTHING else than the FetishClub as a girl or the first "drive me around" mission as a guy? If by some miracle the game doesn't crash while entering the car again, there is nothing else to do in that city. Not a single person across the entire map, excluding the poor souls doomed to drive around for eternity. I even took a walk around each street, just to see if the problem isn't just being inside the car. But even in pedestrian mode, there is NOTHING else. I remember in one waaaay earlier version of the game there were multiple quests, multiple scenes, multiple characters, way more detailed and populated city. Did really all of that just got thrown away? If so, why? Why wasting something that was working so well?

Reactions: Shenanigami

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
I have a question. Maybe i'm just an idiot, but is there ANYTHING else than the FetishClub as a girl or the first "drive me around" mission as a guy? If by some miracle the game doesn't crash while entering the car again, there is nothing else to do in that city. Not a single person across the entire map, excluding the poor souls doomed to drive around for eternity. I even took a walk around each street, just to see if the problem isn't just being inside the car. But even in pedestrian mode, there is NOTHING else. I remember in one waaaay earlier version of the game there were multiple quests, multiple scenes, multiple characters, way more detailed and populated city. Did really all of that just got thrown away? If so, why? Why wasting something that was working so well?
Yeah, this is essentially correct. I think the dev realized that some of the goals they were trying to accomplish were hard to do with what they built so far so they scrapped the whole things and started from scratch. If this story sounds like you head it before, you have. This is how a lot of games fizzle out before being abandoned by the patreons.

Reactions: Boracle

ClosetGamer

Apr 12, 2018
Does anyone have the last build where the female character is the protagonist? And also the version where you could go to the beach and have sex with some girls there.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
Wow , I remember paying for a patreon build of this game awhile ago and to see it alter course so much amazes and saddens me. I dont know if this was due to patreon folks complaining or dev hit writers block, took acid and started over from scratch.

Will check in again in few yrs to see if even interesting again but right now, no desire to play this.

exter

May 29, 2017
1) how tf do you save in this game?
2) why there's nothing i can't do after first mission "Arrival"? there's no one around, nothing, and as soon as i enter the car everything stops working.
Me too, have you find a solution yet?
There is nothing else after the first mission and in the last versions you were able to save inside your room, but im not sure if that is possible in this one.
Anyways, the game has been redone about 4 times by now. It seems like everytime there is a small amount of content in this the developer decides to start from scratch, which is why there is almost nothing in it right now and you won't be able to see a lot of the scenes that are showcased in the pictures of the first post.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes