Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Originally it was male protagonist. It was changed to female because some randoms requested it on Patreon. Majority didnt like it and it took years to change te devs mind to go back to male protag.
Maybe the final version has both. I know I would play both. More like Saints Row than GTA. :giggle:

silwind

Feb 9, 2021
This is complete crap. Mia's company still does not exist. After a normal company for Mia, this hack is not worth the time, and even 15 gigabytes of hard drive space. Already on the 2nd day all the cars in the city disappeared. They were all at the same crossroad, because of the accident.

So it is 1.5 years after my initial post. Is it playable right now?
nop

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

vastary

Oct 12, 2018
you guys need to understand that early stages of a development start with core systems which are growing fast here ims when you compare it to other project

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Originally it was male protagonist. It was changed to female because some randoms requested it on Patreon. Majority didnt like it and it took years to change te devs mind to go back to male protag.
Why are people facepalming? Maybe the reason for change was different but the fact is that the game started with male protagonist, then yeeted him out and pushed the female one in.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
you guys need to understand that early stages of a development start with core systems which are growing fast here ims when you compare it to other project
The last 2-3 updates had less content than the ones before and the systems have been the same for years.
After the switch from a shooter with a male protag to female protag without the shooting mechanics there was actually quite a bit of progression. The latest switch back to the male protag and map rework regressed the game a lot.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Why are people facepalming? Maybe the reason for change was different but the fact is that the game started with male protagonist, then yeeted him out and pushed the female one in.
Which is why developers sometimes need to say hey i am making my game my way , and if you don't like it don't play it ...i hate it when i see creative talent,get crushed under the weight of , player wants demands desires ....

• Angry
Reactions: lolblue25
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes