Desfa

May 19, 2019
Im the only one that cant play the game? At minimun scpecs, with a pc 10 times needed i dont get 15 fps, i'ts jsut me?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Im the only one that cant play the game? At minimun scpecs, with a pc 10 times needed i dont get 15 fps, i'ts jsut me?
I don't get what you mean (bolded), but the game aren't really that optimized yet (and still in early stage of dev at that), so can see that happens alright.

Bree25

Jul 16, 2018
The link and the changelog they are not the same. Looks like is still new game but changelog say it already progress quite a lot.. is there a link for new update

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Win: - -
Mac: - - -

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
Win: MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
got any other sources on the way? anonfile is downloading slow for me and dropmefiles refuses to download, tried to disable some extensions and it did not work. So I have no clue what is wrong, and mega being mega makes me unable to download such a large file.

yowmama97

Jul 27, 2021
got any other sources on the way? anonfile is downloading slow for me and dropmefiles refuses to download, tried to disable some extensions and it did not work. So I have no clue what is wrong, and mega being mega makes me unable to download such a large file.
If you are using Brave check if you have the brave shields active (the small Brave icon next to the url), after disabling it it worked

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Orignally it was a female protagonist, but not sure why the character is a male now. If I really wanted to play a fully playable grand theft auto game then I would. Female char was the only reason this game stood out due to the unique story we would have gotten with a female char.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Orignally it was a female protagonist, but not sure why the character is a male now. If I really wanted to play a fully playable grand theft auto game then I would. Female char was the only reason this game stood out due to the unique story we would have gotten with a female char.
Originally it was male protagonist. It was changed to female because some randoms requested it on Patreon. Majority didnt like it and it took years to change te devs mind to go back to male protag.

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Holy cow, I thought the police in GTA is stupid AF but this is beyond everything I have seen. Some NPC is just to stupid to walk, trips over something, goes into ragdoll mode and the police is searching for me. FOREVER until I enter my house and leave it again. what the f? xD
In addition, the Questlog is not working and the driving is just hilarious clunky. I run into a bug, where I could accept a quest again, get stuck in the picture but could move the charakter. Got Stuck doing yoga, because I was "dirty". Cars are flipping all over the map. Picking up items is horrible. Boxes in Jeff's storage for the quest are disappearing. NPC hitboxes are huge. And Please, in 2020, give us saving possibilities. And the was not the end of the list of bugs.
I mean, it looks nice I give them that and it COULD be fun (that's why I tested it for longer than I should xD), but this game is not in any way ready to be played, maybe in 2 years or so.
So it is 1.5 years after my initial post. Is it playable right now?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes