WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Since the Game changed much since i made screenshots from Ingame footage for the OP. I will provide some new ones now (Real Life Sunbay v0.1.0).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
I played for 15 minutes. In that 15 minutes the car barely made it through the intersection. The car moves like he's riding with his brakes on, or like the get up and go has got up and went. Is it like that for everyone or is it just my pc?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone know the shortcut for the cheat menu for the latest build posted here?

Edit: and how do I save? Played until after I drove her around in the car and she made me drive back to the apartment, looked around inside to try and save, figured it is auto-saving. Restarted the game only to find myself at the beginning again.

Last edited:
Reactions: alextp2651

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
this game is totally different since the last time I played it, the performance dropped by 70%
it's starting in different places with better graphics it seems looks like a new game

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
And what is the difference from the last build?? Well, have you changed the places where you need to drive a little and that's it? As there was a bug with the car after the mission, it remained. As there is no new content with new girls, so there is no.

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Are you able to bang anyone on the map like in a previous version or still the basic "campaign" scenes?!

EcSly

Jul 24, 2017
I get stuck now and then the game runs I guess becuase the shadows are moving but I cant move or even rotate my camera. Can somebody help me there?

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Ah Unreal Engine the only engine that can make a game look like a potato but have the hardware requirements of a Crysis game
the problem is not the engine, but so-called (patreon) developers with zero knowledge of how to create and optimize content on that engine.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes