sexymanx

Aug 4, 2018
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prick

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Mods ignore my requests to remove 3dcg tag from this game. Please report about wrong tag.

Why it's not 3dcg?
Per the tag rules this game should not be tagged 3DCG:
  • 3D Game [*Used for games where you can move or control 3D models, not to be confused with 3DCG.]
  • 3DCG [*Used for 3D CG (3D Renders).]
perhaps it's wrong but it has 3d game as one of the tags so those looking for 3d games will find it.
Those who look for 3d cg? Well they don't matter :sneaky:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That Lewd Club riding scene where she riding the guy is hot as hell. I just wish she was full naked in both of them.

Sep 14, 2020
May build changelog:

Changelog:

visual:

• [added] new character - Emma with her unique outfit
  • [added] 16 new animations
  • [added] new interactive adult scene with a new selector menu
  • [added] 42 sounds for adult scene
  • [added] new UI and menu design, quest log and notification system
  • [added] city huge visual update, improved lighting, added new street lights and traffic lights
  • [added] new cars - police car, taxi, generic sedan
  • [added] new streetwear set for females (will be available later)
  • [added] cheat console UI updated
  • [added] warning screen will not be displayed if you’ve already seen it
  • [added] other small things
gameplay:

• [added] story quest for male character (preview stage, it means that some poses should be fixed, and some others added)
  • [added] key Tab - open Quest log (we will place the smartphone on T, quest log will be also available through the in-game mobile app)
  • [added] key Esc and P - for pause
  • [added] key M - to view World Map
code:

• [added] cut scene manager
  • [added] new interactive menu for sex scenes (hover mouse over and click to activate it)
  • [added] 360 camera support for interactive menu
  • [added] updated save system and option menu code
  • [added] dialog module updated, added typewriter effect
  • [added] NEXT click event in dialog anywhere on screen (previously only worked at the bottom of the screen)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
can anyone tell me where all the 5 textbooks are for the quest Aunts House? i found the obvious 3 by the 3 trashcans in the skatepark but i cant fin the other 2.

EYSHot

Dec 30, 2018
May build MEGA download link

Edit: April build MEGA link

May build is absolutely worthless. Worst $15 I've spent in my life. Everything is gone. Imperial club, the actual fetish club, the story, all of it. There's less than 10% of the March build worth of content in the may build. There is a total of one new sex scene which looks super rushed. And that's the entire male character storyline. All female content has been cut, save for the Lewd club which is the only thing you can do now. I haven't tried the April build yet, but it looks like it's at least a continuation of the March build. Looks like the creators are abandoning the original project and starting from scratch on the new one, purposely taking more time to develop the game and squeezing loyal patrons dryer.

Last edited:

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
May build MEGA download link

Mega

Edit: April build MEGA link

Mega

May build is absolutely worthless. Worst $15 I've spent in my life. Everything is gone. Imperial club, the actual fetish club, the story, all of it. There's less than 10% of the March build worth of content in the may build. There is a total of one new sex scene which looks super rushed. And that's the entire male character storyline. All female content has been cut, save for the Lewd club which is the only thing you can do now. I haven't tried the April build yet, but it looks like it's at least a continuation of the March build. Looks like the creators are abandoning the original project and starting from scratch on the new one, purposely taking more time to develop the game and squeezing loyal patrons dryer.
Do you think you could post alternative links like nopy or googledrive? I tried downloading the may build twice, but each time it stops at 5GB and tells me I exceeded the transfer quota.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes