3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone have a full english translation or know where to get 1? I can't find one and the partial translation is horrible.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
look I was doing the installation being that the installation stopped and was locked without more walking the installation bar, had to restart the computer, can you tell the reason?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
look I was doing the installation being that the installation stopped and was locked without more walking the installation bar, had to restart the computer, can you tell the reason?
Only thing i can say is sometimes these Illusion games can take a while to start installing once u hit the install. Otherwise, no idea

Reactions: Templar Knight

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Only thing i can say is sometimes these Illusion games can take a while to start installing once u hit the install. Otherwise, no idea
Did u use the hf app locale? Did u run using admin priv? Did u use the autorun (bad idea) or did u manually start the install?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I was normal for the setup there at the time of the loading bar the setup locked
Never autorun the install. Manually click on the install after mounting the image. Remember to use the hf applocale with admin priv when u run install.
And remember to put it at beginning of directory.
Ex C: RealPlay
Not: C: yada/yada/yada/realplay

I believe these older illusion games dont like being put far into the directory.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
All right, maybe I am retarded. I do have a 1080 GTX so maybe its running to fast and makes it impossible. I cannot get past or even really into the first scene. I can click her and if I try clicking her to dead her bar goes up the slightest amount and then immediately back down. I have tried every button on the keyboard and I am not sure what to do to make it work.

Audaje

Dec 29, 2018
well i tried the most d3d9 things for this game, but for some reason i can't find the d3d9 files to replace or even if i put the d3d9 files into the said directory installed it doesnt change anything, still stuck in less than 15 fps
anyone know a way to fix this or atleast maybe a tutorial?
maybe its the HF patch or something or am i blind

Reactions: goodform562

awerawer95

Nov 7, 2019
I tried the d3d9 fix recently, and it worked for a while but suddenly it stopped working and now the launcher won't even show up I try to start the game. The game starts when I remove the d3d9 dll but then the fps is really low. Anyone has any idea what's up with that?

awerawer95

Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this low fps issue? It won't work with any d3d9.dll that's out there. Maybe it's a Windows 10 update issue? I have tried everything and still haven't solved the low fps this issue. I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled dx9, downloaded a fresh copy of the game, but nothing. Maybe it's the fact that I am playing in windows 10?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am at a total loss.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
i want to extract the game and always give a error disc 1 iso any can reupload a repaired version ?

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this low fps issue? It won't work with any d3d9.dll that's out there. Maybe it's a Windows 10 update issue? I have tried everything and still haven't solved the low fps this issue. I have reinstalled the game, reinstalled dx9, downloaded a fresh copy of the game, but nothing. Maybe it's the fact that I am playing in windows 10?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am at a total loss.
ive got the same problem dude. you are not alone.... =(

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Is it possible to create playable stories from the studio like with emotion creators? All I see are static scenes

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Can anyone help me with 4-10fps issue. I tried the d3d9.dll included in the HF patch but it's still low fps. I'm using windows 10 1909 way past the anniversary update.

delta7nine

Feb 12, 2020
Can anyone help me with 4-10fps issue. I tried the d3d9.dll included in the HF patch but it's still low fps. I'm using windows 10 1909 way past the anniversary update.
Yes, look at the Rapelay discussion for the voodoo file to put in the game's directory. It fixes the framerate issue since a recent Win10 anniversary update broke the first fix.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote