VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021

I've posted a paid member poll on my patreon, which you can vote on for $1 to decide how I will tackle the ending of Reality Collapse. As it turns out, I need to decide on this now because of how the writing for the 0.9 update is progressing. I'll probably leave the poll up for a few days before calling the final count.

Reactions: Czet

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
would've been cool to have both, but i guess it's a bit much to ask. Especially considering your health problems
Yeah I have to be realistic with how slow my pace has been, plus I need to complete Reality Collapse to shift my focus completely onto Gobbo, and then finish that as well to do a third game after that, and so on. I want to keep making games but I'm definitely not suited to big projects considering I'm sick and working alone. Game design is a rewarding profession but it's also very difficult without a team.

Reactions: Zenix

Weavile

Jul 31, 2018
Yeah I have to be realistic with how slow my pace has been, plus I need to complete Reality Collapse to shift my focus completely onto Gobbo, and then finish that as well to do a third game after that, and so on. I want to keep making games but I'm definitely not suited to big projects considering I'm sick and working alone. Game design is a rewarding profession but it's also very difficult without a team.
Loved this game since it came out. Wish there was a way to help you to take a little bit of the stress off. Focus on your health. We are all waiting and can wait. No need to rush.

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Loved this game since it came out. Wish there was a way to help you to take a little bit of the stress off. Focus on your health. We are all waiting and can wait. No need to rush.
I am happy you enjoy my work! Thankfully I am managing my skin condition as well as I can, it is mostly an issue of time (time where I'm healthy enough to work during the day) on top of the game requiring a lot of effort in many different fields (drawing, writing, coding, etc.) which is slowing me down from releasing the big updates I want for the game.

Weavile

Jul 31, 2018
I am happy you enjoy my work! Thankfully I am managing my skin condition as well as I can, it is mostly an issue of time (time where I'm healthy enough to work during the day) on top of the game requiring a lot of effort in many different fields (drawing, writing, coding, etc.) which is slowing me down from releasing the big updates I want for the game.
Any updates are updates. I know I will be playing when it releases.

Reactions: Dirdead
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes