VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Uh, so any update or news regarding this...? The last update (0.7) it was on May 15th, and we are now on August. Wondering so this, hopefully, doesn't get abandonded.

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Uh, so any update or news regarding this...? The last update (0.7) it was on May 15th, and we are now on August. Wondering so this, hopefully, doesn't get abandonded.
We just last week finalized the design for an important story character and already have some scenes for previous characters waiting to be released, pending writing! I know how difficult the wait can be, I have a few games on here that I'm a fan of myself.

We both have full time obligations and can only do this in our spare time. We don't have an ETA yet but we are still toiling away, little by little. Thanks so much for being a fan of our work!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The art is fantastic, and I am enjoying the girls.
But dear god MC is painfully stupid.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RealityCollapse-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Most likely that's because of the Victoria debut revamp along with some other little changes to pre-0.8 content
Well, unfortunate. but hopefully this was a one time thing.
Also... since there was no grinding I Could just set auto to max speed and let it burn through the old plot real fast before taking over again

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Well, unfortunate. but hopefully this was a one time thing.
Also... since there was no grinding I Could just set auto to max speed and let it burn through the old plot real fast before taking over again
Indeed! That's the beauty of kinetic visual novels.

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
The canon is that one of Erica's apostles attempted to free her by breaking in directly, but his magic wasn't strong enough so he ended up mummified in the wall instead (he quickly suffocated to death so he's not trapped for eternity or anything)

Nobody.Mkay

Jan 17, 2021
is there going to ever be a replay gallery?
I have the same question. I just started playing it and I love the scenes. However, if I want to view them again I have to save them directly. A gallery would nice ngl. Great game though with a great deal of potential.

Sir_Vamped

Jul 9, 2021
We just last week finalized the design for an important story character and already have some scenes for previous characters waiting to be released, pending writing! I know how difficult the wait can be, I have a few games on here that I'm a fan of myself.

We both have full time obligations and can only do this in our spare time. We don't have an ETA yet but we are still toiling away, little by little. Thanks so much for being a fan of our work!
More anal with Aubrey please

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Any news?
Yes! To our dear fans, I am sorry progress has been so slow.

I have two imagesets prepared thus far for update 0.9, which is our usual art quota for an update, but I want to make one or even two more so that the update feels worth the wait.

The reason progress has been so slow is because I have been battling Topical Steroid Withdrawal since late October, and continue to suffer on a daily basis, which severely hampers my ability to produce my highest quality art for Reality Collapse.

More anal with Aubrey please
She will most certainly be getting her ass pounded again in update 0.9!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes