VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 22, 2021
We have 2 image sets done for the next update but are lacking the motivation to get it out swiftly. To be transparent we aren't getting the support we had hoped for to continue to make it worthwhile. I definitely want to get this update out at some point, as the artwork that is complete is very solid.
I understand. It sucks, but oh well.

Feb 22, 2021
Since this game has already evolved to have a good amount of artwork, why not add some more preview pics to the OP? A lot of the games that I put off playing didn't have that many preview pics in the OP and the ones that I really ignored didn't have a couple of gameplay videos to see the potential scenes either.

Reactions: ninjerg

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Since this game has already evolved to have a good amount of artwork, why not add some more preview pics to the OP? A lot of the games that I put off playing didn't have that many preview pics in the OP and the ones that I really ignored didn't have a couple of gameplay videos to see the potential scenes either.
This is definitely something I planned to do for the next update! Thanks for reminding me.

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
The next update will be out in January! I will begin work once all the holiday festivities settle with friends and family.

In other news, I've added a $1 tier to Patreon so that people can help us with a lower commitment!
Thanks for everyone that has been with us so far, Patron or not. :)

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
The next update will be out in January! I will begin work once all the holiday festivities settle with friends and family.

In other news, I've added a $1 tier to Patreon so that people can help us with a lower commitment!
Thanks for everyone that has been with us so far, Patron or not. :)
just discovered your game very recently and i love it, i hope you guys don't abandon it

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I am actively following you on Patreon, once I try the game I may subscribe for a while at $1 a month to help you out (I rarely support a project for more than $2o total but we shall see.
Also you may find find requesting the Game developer tag may increase the support you drum up from here (sorry I can['t recall how to do it but you get it from the admins).

• Love

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
a game title like this and no incest tag?? rippp
Because it's the MC messing someone else's family, duh..... :sneaky:

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the Eric/Ugly Bastard, i mean, villain.

• Yay, new update!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There are things to like about this VN and some gripes. I hope we get more choices in the future, both choices the MC can make and we get some normal girls to go along with the beach ball tits and the '73 Cadillac Fleetwood trunks. Also, got an error after the current version ended...

FCBUG.png

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes