VN Ren'Py Reality Collapse [v0.8] [To-do List Studios]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Dirdead

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2021
Lots of love went into this patch! Hope you all enjoy Family Collapse's first animation!

Reactions: ninjerg

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
It's called Family Collapse and has no incest tag?

If there's an "unofficial" patch (unofficial of the "wink wink" variety) planned later to include incest, then I still believe the incest tag should be included on the posting.

Reactions: milfzer69

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thats all? overrated actually not deserve 3 stars, but however, lats see whats go in future, thx for share

ninjerg

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
thats all? overrated actually not deserve 3 stars, but however, lats see whats go in future, thx for share
We’re just getting started, homie. Many more updates planned. We wanted to gauge feedback on our initial foundation work, before we go blind in the grind putting out updates.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
We are in discussions of ways we can effectively implement animated scenes, now that we've seen the demand for them.
Thanks everyone for the positive comments!
If you might hear me out, I for one LOVE animation, koikatsu and honey select models are godly, but I’ve also come across games that haven’t necessarily NEEDED them to be great. I give you the example of Love and sex second Base, literally one of THE BEST games on here , no animation to speak of but great quality art, a damn great story, and OPTIONS, I feel like it’s what helps them keep up constant updates and a big fan base. Animation is cool, but if you’re just starting out and the game is this good without?, my thoughts are give it time and updates to get your footing because I’ve seen people that beg for animation also go rabid at the mouth when a game takes longer to come out because the Devs are trying to implement it, or become Keyboard Spartans when it has a few bugs because it’s new. You guys are doing dope, keep it up

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

]Here is the Italian translation
of Family Collapse [v0.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Family Collapse [v0.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the Italian translation
of Family Collapse [v0.3]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.3]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

of Family Collapse [v0.2]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.2]

Last edited:
Reactions: Number 4

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
looking for feedback on the first release? haven't tried it, probably wont for a bit, but keep up with them big ass titties. less muscles. moar titties. victory. big ass titties. do I need to say it again? I will....

big ass titties. that is all.
Nah. Muscles all the way >:/

• Red Heart
Reactions: axelterelhater

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has there been any sex in the game? Neither vaginal or anal has been tagged.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
:LUL:I really hope the lack of the tag "incest" was an error and not intended given the title of the game and strong implications ninjerg

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

of Family Collapse [v0.3]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.3]

of Family Collapse [v0.2]

di un fan Family Collapse [v0.2]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-29
Version: 0.3

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
to ninjerg , Will this game have multiple ending or only one? and i have to say that i really enjoy the characters pictures, we have the cute one Elena, the sext one Priscilla and the muscle or tomboy one, really good and they go well with the personality of each one, the timid but well manners Elena is the cute, Priscilla the arrogant with a great body but in contrast the worst personality, and Petra with a hard personality like her body but you cant hate her.
I really like the game congratulations

• Love
Reactions: ninjerg

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Pretty linear at the moment, but I've loved several games that were little more than books with pictures/comics. I'm very interested in the story. I'll keep any potential criticisms(there's not many) to myself since it's pretty early.

Good luck ninjerg and team! Looking forward to where this goes!

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes