Collection Video Realium3D Collection [2023-09-05] [Realium3D]

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Damn 6g just to download for the black widow animation? Please if someone can just give a link to that instead

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
There have been quite a few updates to this artist (the last update on this site was all the way back in February). Who do I need to talk to about updating this thread?

May 4, 2020
really need to seperate this stuff into pics and animations or at least label them.
pretty annoying to DL a 3.0 Gb file in the animations section of the site and have it be all still renders
100% agree. No one is here for pics. I've been browsing this site for a while and have had people push back on this idea but for F95 uploaders: can we stop this? I feel you're doing the community a disservice more than a service by uploading still images to an Animations and Loops thread. There's no way a majority of people downloading these images are doing it on purpose.

I get it, there's a comment in the thread saying "careful, images only!" or whatever and it's paid content being given out for free. But I'm not checking recent comments every time I download something. Do we really need images or renders on the page? Can anyone chime in and say "hey, I like the renders!" so I at least know one, singular person actually wants the images? Because I really feel the effort of keeping images/renders uploaded is more counterintuitive than helpful as I know myself and others go to download fresh content just to find it's not actually an animation.

Reactions: ajakala

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
100% agree. No one is here for pics. I've been browsing this site for a while and have had people push back on this idea but for F95 uploaders: can we stop this? I feel you're doing the community a disservice more than a service by uploading still images to an Animations and Loops thread. There's no way a majority of people downloading these images are doing it on purpose.

I get it, there's a comment in the thread saying "careful, images only!" or whatever and it's paid content being given out for free. But I'm not checking recent comments every time I download something. Do we really need images or renders on the page? Can anyone chime in and say "hey, I like the renders!" so I at least know one, singular person actually wants the images? Because I really feel the effort of keeping images/renders uploaded is more counterintuitive than helpful as I know myself and others go to download fresh content just to find it's not actually an animation.
i don't care if they want to consolidate the artists stuff in one spot.
I know absolutely nothing about running a website and most of these dudes are donating this stuff so i don't like to be too picky or complain too much, but if something is in the animations part of the website it should be clear what's animations and what isn't if there are downloads that contain no animations.
And clear doesn't mean some post buried in the comments section, it means something in the op

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019

What I always do whenever I download anything from F95 is I separate everything. Animations go in the Animations folder, and Pictures go in the Pictures folder, with separated folders depending on the franchise being parodied. I personally prefer the way things are uploaded to the site as they are. I don't want to go looking through both the Pictures forum and the Animations forum when everything can just be downloaded in one or two clicks. In other words: If it ain't broke, don't break it.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019

I'll gladly be that person, "hey, i like the renders", i'm a pinup guy, i most of the times like renders over videos, not here to say what is better, but i like pics more;)

Jul 19, 2020

I don't mind images coming along with the animations, sometimes I even save one or two of them instead of just deleting them, but I agree if it's JUST images its a little annoying. Especially if they're on mega or somewhere with a download limit. It should atleast be wrote next to the link on the OP if there are no animations in the archive.