asdbkb01

May 24, 2021
is there a place you can read up perks effects? Some are obvious, others are just there it seems

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
How do I get skills and actions for mom, and remove skills for all characters In the online version?
Is there any guide?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tutuooo

Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
How do I get skills and actions for mom, and remove skills for all characters In the online version?
Is there any guide?
No guide as far as I know. The ones I've found for Pauline so far are:
- Family Lover: Get taken out on a date on Saturdays by Natasha, then follow the steps for get a dress, help with dress, undress Pauline.
- Gay: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the futa girl.
- Coomer: Masturbation.
- Nudist: While playing as Isaak, take a shower. Choose to Say Nothing when someone shows up at the door.
- Nymphomaniac and Cum Queen: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the fat man.

- Flirt interaction: Go to Night Club, Get a Drink.
- Receive Fuck interaction: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the fat man.

For some reason, Pauline can also learn to Give Anal by looking at the poster in the Night Club, though she is not a male. This also enables her to Give Anal to Isaak for a chance to eran Nymphomaniac as well. Might be patched?

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
No guide as far as I know. The ones I've found for Pauline so far are:
- Family Lover: Get taken out on a date on Saturdays by Natasha, then follow the steps for get a dress, help with dress, undress Pauline.
- Gay: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the futa girl.
- Coomer: Masturbation.
- Nudist: While playing as Isaak, take a shower. Choose to Say Nothing when someone shows up at the door.
- Nymphomaniac and Cum Queen: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the fat man.

- Flirt interaction: Go to Night Club, Get a Drink.
- Receive Fuck interaction: Go to Night Club on Saturdays, Dance and try your luck with the fat man.

For some reason, Pauline can also learn to Give Anal by looking at the poster in the Night Club, though she is not a male. This also enables her to Give Anal to Isaak for a chance to eran Nymphomaniac as well. Might be patched?
I believe the give anal is for pegging once Isaak has the gay perk, i may be wrong there since it can also be used on Natasha once she also has the gay perk to use the strap-on on her.

Last edited:

Schako

May 6, 2023
My Emma don’t go to night club. Somebody an idea? Got full Femi but no evening or midnight on sat or sun. New game no safe load.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Not too sure how to get the church to turn up on the online version, anyone managed it?

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any cheat code to give lust essence because this is way to grindy
open the console in your browser (f12 in chrome), then type
Sugarcube.State.Active.variables
SugarCube.State.active.variables
find lust essence in the list, hold 9 for a bit, hit enter, then hit any link on the page to refresh the numbers

EDIT: It is case sensitive, fixed it

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Ytokran

Aug 12, 2018
Not too sure how to get the church to turn up on the online version, anyone managed it?
The lady shows up at the café while Serving Customers with Natasha. In order to actually get sent there you need to get the Gay Perk first, which you get from the Night Club, getting fucked by the dickgirl.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I am just wondering how far the plot goes now. Last time I played, MC is still a demon's minion who has sex to obtain lust essence or something.

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes