Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Nancy Ace also does anal and regular sex, not just munch pussies

Largodoggy

Jun 9, 2020
It's always kinda weird when you see the thumbnail for a 'game' and you go on a hunt and finally find & download the sauce ;)

punkboi724

May 28, 2017
Good fuck, this game needs a "reroll" button like so fuckin bad... At least for cheat-code users. Ideally for everyone, I dunno, give a limited power stat to use it or something. Rewinding dozens of times to get a single perk or interaction so I can make any goddamn progress at all is grating as hell.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe it's been reported before, but I have a weird bug with the father : in all the sex scenes, the daughter is a trans.
Any way to correct it via console ? thx
Also, "anal give" exists twice in interactions (instead of give/receive) for Natasha

Last edited:
Reactions: Centar

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.15.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
so I have a few questions :

-how can I unlock the locations ? there's the college, the night club and the church I've never gained access to (assuming the saturday date count as access to clothing store and cinema, if not, I've never accessed those two place by clicking on it outside of the house)
I already met the customer that tell Natasha about the night club but wasn't able to gain access of it

-is there a way to lose perks when you've reached the max because you want to try and gain another one ?

-what are the utility of perks ? (something explaining what each perks does and what we can gain from it could be usefull in the game, for exemple, I got the perks perverted and I have no idea what it does)

-for Natasha or Isaak to masturbate with the door open (and thus try and give the family lover perks to the one who spot them), do they need both coomer and nudist or is coomer enough ?

Zend

Sep 1, 2017
the whole percentage chance to gain interactions/perks/chat subjects/ect is annoying as hell, just scrap it and replace it with the ability to buy them for lust essence or make the events that trigger the roll just give them to you and put perks to buy for lust essence

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
the whole percentage chance to gain interactions/perks/chat subjects/ect is annoying as hell, just scrap it and replace it with the ability to buy them for lust essence or make the events that trigger the roll just give them to you and put perks to buy for lust essence
Or increase the chance for every failure, meaning you can grind it to certainty after a while. Or buy an ability that can increase chances, get you a reroll button or cause a character to directly copy or pass a perk to another family member. There are lots of ways that are admittedly more complex to code but far less annoying.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017

Let's see....

"-how can I unlock the locations ? there's the college, the night club and the church I've never gained access to (assuming the saturday date count as access to clothing store and cinema, if not, I've never accessed those two place by clicking on it outside of the house)
I already met the customer that tell Natasha about the night club but wasn't able to gain access of it"

No clue about College and Church tbh.

Cinema and Clothes shop are only "available" through an event (So I have no clue why they are included in those locations) when any other family member but the mom takes her (the mom) out on a Date on Saturdays before the evening. So far the only really useful one is to buy her the "slutty outfit" when being the Hubby or the Son. There are little scenes for other stuff but not much to write home about.

The Car Dealer is available for the Hubby every weekday until afternoon.

The Cafe Shop is available for the Daughter every weekday until afternoon.

The CLUB you asked about is only available on Saturday Evenings for everyone (But careful, a "Date" with the mom takes the entire day, so no Club afterwards).

This means imo, that College and Church don't have content yet (College probably being for the Son).

"-what are the utility of perks ? (something explaining what each perks does and what we can gain from it could be usefull in the game, for exemple, I got the perks perverted and I have no idea what it does)"

I agree, some sort of Documentation or even Tooltip would be REALLY helpful. Now some are pretty much self explanatory anyway... Family Lover (Incest possible), Gay, Nudist, Foot Fetishist and so on. Coomer seems to increase the possible lust gain from interactions, enables at least two extra actions for the Dad and also gives a small automatic lust increase every day. Not sure what "Pervert" and "Nymphomaniac" do yet, I would guess they would allow some extra actions (maybe not in the game yet).

"-is there a way to lose perks when you've reached the max because you want to try and gain another one ?"

None that I have found so far. Maybe in the Hell shop, but that doesn't work for me at all in this version, I only ever got offered the Dancing all Night one.

-for Natasha or Isaak to masturbate with the door open (and thus try and give the family lover perks to the one who spot them), do they need both coomer and nudist or is coomer enough ?

I don't think that there are prerequisites, at least not Quirk wise (maybe a certain amount of lust though). It's simply a certain probability to get the scenes when you enter their rooms and then another probability check to actually get the quirk (so a lot of scrolling back and forth).

Hope this helps a bit.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Let's see....

"-how can I unlock the locations ? there's the college, the night club and the church I've never gained access to (assuming the saturday date count as access to clothing store and cinema, if not, I've never accessed those two place by clicking on it outside of the house)
I already met the customer that tell Natasha about the night club but wasn't able to gain access of it"

No clue about College and Church tbh.

Cinema and Clothes shop are only "available" through an event (So I have no clue why they are included in those locations) when any other family member but the mom takes her (the mom) out on a Date on Saturdays before the evening. So far the only really useful one is to buy her the "slutty outfit" when being the Hubby or the Son. There are little scenes for other stuff but not much to write home about.

The Car Dealer is available for the Hubby every weekday until afternoon.

The Cafe Shop is available for the Daughter every weekday until afternoon.

The CLUB you asked about is only available on Saturday Evenings for everyone (But careful, a "Date" with the mom takes the entire day, so no Club afterwards).

This means imo, that College and Church don't have content yet (College probably being for the Son).
by looking at the image set we download, we can see there's 3 pictures for the church in the game already, that would mean it's accessible to an extent.
the fact that there's no picture for the college should mean that it isn't acessible for now

"-what are the utility of perks ? (something explaining what each perks does and what we can gain from it could be usefull in the game, for exemple, I got the perks perverted and I have no idea what it does)"

I agree, some sort of Documentation or even Tooltip would be REALLY helpful. Now some are pretty much self explanatory anyway... Family Lover (Incest possible), Gay, Nudist, Foot Fetishist and so on. Coomer seems to increase the possible lust gain from interactions, enables at least two extra actions for the Dad and also gives a small automatic lust increase every day. Not sure what "Pervert" and "Nymphomaniac" do yet, I would guess they would allow some extra actions (maybe not in the game yet).
by opening the console, I've seen that a few perks have a description (in the console) but not every perks (Nymphomaniac is supposed to increase the lust gain from sexual events for exemple)
here's the info the console is giving us
  1. perk_bimbo:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character will always wear slutty clothing if possible and start sexual interactions with the player."
    2. name: "Bimbo"
  2. perk_closetgay:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character is willing to accept sexual advances from the same gender,"
    2. name: "Gay"
  3. perk_coomer:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character has an increased chance to be masturbating in their room."
    2. name: "Coomer"
  4. perk_familylover:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character is willing to accept sexual advances from their own household."
    2. name: "Family Lover"
  5. perk_nudist:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character is willing to leave their bedroom naked for the world to see!"
    2. name: "Nudist"
  6. perk_nympho:
    1. desc: "With this perk, all sexual actions have increased lust gain."
    2. name: "Nymphomaniac"
  7. perk_trans:
    1. desc: "With this perk, this character will identify as the other gender. They will always wear clothing of the 'opposite' gender."
    2. name: "Trans"
there's no information for the other perks and I didn't even know the Bimbo perk existed or how to get it

I don't think that there are prerequisites, at least not Quirk wise (maybe a certain amount of lust though). It's simply a certain probability to get the scenes when you enter their rooms and then another probability check to actually get the quirk (so a lot of scrolling back and forth).
from a message on the precedent page, it seems like it only requier high lust for the brother to masturbate on his own (no info for the sister though)
from the console, coomer increase the odds of it happening

thanks for your answers ! i'll continue to look for info, I don't understand this game and I don't like that

Reactions: morpheusahrms

otmar

May 9, 2017

-how can I unlock the locations ? there's the college, the night club and the church I've never gained access to (assuming the saturday date count as access to clothing store and cinema, if not, I've never accessed those two place by clicking on it outside of the house)
I already met the customer that tell Natasha about the night club but wasn't able to gain access of it

-is there a way to lose perks when you've reached the max because you want to try and gain another one ?

-what are the utility of perks ? (something explaining what each perks does and what we can gain from it could be usefull in the game, for exemple, I got the perks perverted and I have no idea what it does)

you unlock the curch via the caffe=> customers. need to have gay perk and meet the nun. visiting on sundays removes perks

Reactions: morpheusahrms
2.50 star(s) 26 Votes