Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
What's the point of Feminization giving you female genitals if the character doesn't change in any way? Why even add something if you're not gonna do anything with it?

Also, apparently when Robert has sex with his wife, there's a 20% chance of getting the Gay perk. Because that makes so much sense.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Who is the girl that is used as Natasha?
Nancy A/Nancy Ace a long time Wowgirls model among other things, known for her lesbian scenes mainly, been around for years: for reference. (i hope i'm aloud to link to this, it's harmless but the i don't know the rules in and out.)

Picklesman

Feb 26, 2021
Nancy A/Nancy Ace a long time Wowgirls model among other things, known for her lesbian scenes mainly, been around for years: for reference. (i hope i'm aloud to link to this, it's harmless but the i don't know the rules in and out.)
Thank you!

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
People how to get a gay perk for Natasha and Paulina?
There is a chance to pick up the gay perk for them if you go to the club, dance with the trans woman and take her home, save on the page and load till it pops, roughly 20% a time.

There are other ways, like cleaning the kitchen naked as Pauline can give Natasha the perk but he first option is good for forcing it.

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
There is a chance to pick up the gay perk for them if you go to the club, dance with the trans woman and take her home, save on the page and load till it pops, roughly 20% a time.

There are other ways, like cleaning the kitchen naked as Pauline can give Natasha the perk but he first option is good for forcing it.
how do I go to club, its always disabled for me?

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
What's the point of Feminization giving you female genitals if the character doesn't change in any way? Why even add something if you're not gonna do anything with it?

Also, apparently when Robert has sex with his wife, there's a 20% chance of getting the Gay perk. Because that makes so much sense.
Is that how you get the gay perk on Robert now? I was wondering where that went

DrBitchCratf

Feb 5, 2021
Is there was an option to blacklist the repulsive parts...

No fatties. no crossdressers/futas/trannies (whatever you want to call those), no gays
no thanks
Why whould you want to play a game with those tags if you dont like them, btw you can avoid gay stuff if you dont do gay stuff is not like the game is goin to force you to do things you dont like, but the option is goin to be there.

Reactions: KiraJames

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i think that is saying "i dislike my wife so much i might as well become gay". might be weird but robert does show that he is everything but interested in his wife

Reactions: Centar

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
just to write it down for Natasha, the sister, to gain family lover she has to catch her brother masturbating. the brother has to have a good amount of lust to do that

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
just to write it down for Natasha, the sister, to gain family lover she has to catch her brother masturbating. the brother has to have a good amount of lust to do that
How do you do that? I tried a lot and it never happens

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes