Tecton

May 25, 2017
Two things.

1. The in-game wiki is wrong about turning Isaak into a Dom. It says to turn him female, but I've done that and the game fails the gender check because he's now female.

2. The code for .22 is gory4caaper

Reactions: halo17

Usershark

Jul 16, 2023
I enjoy starting out with the random in the beginning but when Isaak starts out as Emma, i notice that when Robert takes virginity, it doesn't always give me the pic in the gallery. I could also use some help with getting the sissy pic of Bella

Last edited:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Two things.

1. The in-game wiki is wrong about turning Isaak into a Dom. It says to turn him female, but I've done that and the game fails the gender check because he's now female.

2. The code for .22 is gory4caaper
New code?
Cause gory4caaper is not working.

Last edited:

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
How can i remove the damn "In Love" perk from the brother? Maybe with the console, i found the perk there alone i have no clue how to remove it.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
How can i remove the damn "In Love" perk from the brother? Maybe with the console, i found the perk there alone i have no clue how to remove it.
you should be able to go to the church and remove perks. Not sure if it works on that one or not.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Nope, normally the church is a loveless place, but sadly you can't remove the perk "In Love" there xD

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Nope, normally the church is a loveless place, but sadly you can't remove the perk "In Love" there xD
hmm the only thing I can think of would be to use a save editor I think, bit sure though that you can get rid of it through the save editor.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
I just tried it with a save editor and its useless. The data of the brother with his perks are like a thousand times in the save game and i assume if you miss to edit only one of these data then the save game will be corrupted. Would be easier to use the console and to remove that perk from the brother there. I just need to know how you delete something from a array in twine.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I just tried it with a save editor and its useless. The data of the brother with his perks are like a thousand times in the save game and i assume if you miss to edit only one of these data then the save game will be corrupted. Would be easier to use the console and to remove that perk from the brother there. I just need to know how you delete something from a array in twine.
you just need to find where that array is and take out what you dont want in there. most usualy Arrays are either in StoryInit or with the widgets. Me personaly I make a sepperate passage just for arrays when im making my game.

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Ok, this is funny. Dad fucks his daughter and his son loses his virginity xD
Corrupt.png

I think the creator created a little mess in the code xD

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
how do you get foot fetish for everyone and when is the night club open
Foot Fetish to my knowegle is The Father only and spiffing Joanna's Shoes at work as for the Night Club Is Locked to To Isaak/Female name here. Also The MOST recent update is on the Discord
RoC Chapter 2 BETA Update [v0.23.02] Is now Available - Everyone
Play Now:

Fazezy

Jun 14, 2018
How does Natasha get the gay perk because I can’t get her to go home with the trans woman or the old woman it just keeps saying she runs away

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes