Morho

May 16, 2023
Is this game about cuck demon influencing others to fuck or we can prevent this shit to be only one to have fun?

• Angry
Reactions: Oliz82

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.19.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
im not seeing an update im seeing a down grade new msg from trying to go for family lover (or what ever its called) AND if thats not enough of a slap in the face the rewind button got pulled out of the game
this game is just getting from bad to worse ...didnt think that was possible until i tried the "so called" new down grade (cough) oops update
View attachment 2957819
Rewind button was removed many updates ago, it's only accessible by using the cheat code.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well at least this time around the videos match whats happening for once (credit for that)
BUT same problem happening and ive posted about this problem a long ass time ago on this thread
natasha having sex with robert so explain how this is possible Isaak has lost their virginity!
he aint even in the damn room ffs and after posting about this exact same thing several updates back
https://f95zone.to/threads/realm-of-corruption-v0-19-01-paxton-cws.151641/page-5
ya would think ya would fix it come on man
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Morho

May 16, 2023
Making them only want sex with whoever you're arbitrarily possessing at any given time is both against the premise and doesn't make sense within the context of the story.
Than this premise is against my believe.thx for info.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
that's strange, the perks wiki says the cumqueen perks can be removed at the church, I see the button to remove the cumqueen perks at the church but the button is red even though the character have it and I can't remove the perks

aaa666

Sep 10, 2020
I've came along a problem where using action give anal as both robert and isaac does not unlock robert's take Isaac's virginity gallery pic

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes