BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I agree this game needs a back button when you click on things by mistake. as well as the order of the interactions! I dont mine the grind too much but the percentages on the perks are way to small.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with v0.18.04. A few bugs have been fixed, and content added. There will still be another update shortly as planned. New cheat code and back/rewind button activate is bobbybacala.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree this game needs a back button when you click on things by mistake. as well as the order of the interactions! I dont mine the grind too much but the percentages on the perks are way to small.
there is one just have to spam it...rewind

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
played and deleted this game a while back and decided to see if all the problems i posted before are fixed or not (my guess is of course not) BUT will grind it out to see (slim chance i could be wrong)
so when natasha goes in to robert/pams room how to get past It's a good thing us demons don't have guilty consciences. ive spamed the rewind button to many times to count and wont change
(works fine for other stuff though)

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
LOL from the park event with jason
Natasha is stripped naked, revealing his bare pussy for Jason, who wastes no time getting his hard black cock inside of it!
ummm shouldnt that be revealing HER bare pussy?
also wondering why she didnt lose her virginity (thinking face)
theres still a lot of other stuff i havent been able to unlock yet BUT so far same issues with the tags
natasha female with no dick BUT yet has the perk (tag as i call it) give anal (thinking face)
and if thats not bad enough how about hand job receive (thinking face) at least the give head perk is right
so to recap when/why i deleted the game
natasha has sex with robert and it said Isaak lost their virginity (meanwhile it SHOULD of been natasha seeing how as she is the one being fucked ..aside from that Isaak isnt even in the room )
then robert/natasha having sex and suddenly it shows a lesbian scene (thinking face)
so im wondering if any of that is fixed yet or if its the same still

Last edited:

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
LOL from the park event with jason
Natasha is stripped naked, revealing his bare pussy for Jason, who wastes no time getting his hard black cock inside of it!
ummm shouldnt that be revealing HER bare pussy?
also wondering why she didnt lose her virginity (thinking face)
theres still a lot of other stuff i havent been able to unlock yet BUT so far same issues with the tags
natasha female with no dick BUT yet has the perk (tag as i call it) give anal (thinking face)
and if thats not bad enough how about hand job receive (thinking face) at lkeast the give head perk is right
so to recap when/why i deleted the game
natasha has sex with robert and it said Isaak lost their virginity (meanwhile it SHOULD of been natasha seeing how as she is the one being fucked ..aside from that Isaak isnt even in the room )
then robert/natasha having sex and suddenly it shows a lesbian scene (thinking face)
so im wondering if any of that is fixed yet or if its the same still
A lot of these devs seem to have issues using proper pronouns! it gets rather annoying!

Reactions: str8up

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
found another issue with the newest update as well. no matter what perk natasha gets it doesnt appear in her perks list or apply to her.

Reactions: str8up

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a guide for this? It feels really hard to find out what content there even is and what's just a dead end of grinding.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.18.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vulthoo

Jun 3, 2018
the % chances in this game are the worst i have ever seen. 20% chances never trigger, yet i'm hitting every 2-8% lol

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know why there even is random chance in this. It's so boring to just get basic interactions and the in game wiki is vague enough to be useless. A wiki is not supposed to be coy with it's info.

Aug 7, 2020
the % chances in this game are the worst i have ever seen. 20% chances never trigger, yet i'm hitting every 2-8% lol
that's not how probablity works common misconception 20 percent means everytime you click LITERALLY everytime there is a 1 in 5 chance of getting the desired results mathmatically speaking is possible to NEVER trigger

foxyboxy24

May 19, 2021
idk if anyone has mentioned this but is it a bug that the day always skips forward if you go into the demon layer and then return to possess the family

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
idk if anyone has mentioned this but is it a bug that the day always skips forward if you go into the demon layer and then return to possess the family
you cant even go into the demon layer until the end of the day so of course its gonna skip to the next day

2.50 star(s) 26 Votes