TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Ok how do I unlock family lover perks, I wish someone can give us a walkthrough on these perks
You have a number of options, but the easiest is to walk in on the son or daughter masturbating. Have them masturbate a lot while you control them and eventually you can catch them masturbating when you walk into their room.

Reactions: evelelf

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Ok how do I unlock family lover perks, I wish someone can give us a walkthrough on these perks
There's a wiki included with the game. It's not extensive, but it explains some stuff.

Also, to answer the question: there's a few ways. If Isaak and/or Natalie have high enough lust that they start masturbating randomly, you can enter and exit their room with someone of the opposite gender until you get the perk.

Helps to have...think it's Nymphomaniac, the perk that makes their lust rise naturally over time.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
easiest is giving the children the coomer perk by having them masturbate until they obtain it. this increases the likelyhood they masturbate when entering and you can give the whole family the lovers perk this way.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Multiplier: x1
Game Type: Fixed (1)
v0.17.02
No cheats nor TV codes.

Why am I getting trans content from Pauline without any related perks in "fixed game", and having a 20% of getting "gay" perk when using "give anal/ f**k give" on her as a male char?

TIA

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Saturday - night - nightclub - dance - young woman (random event) - 20% to obtain the perk.
save on the screen that inevitably says you didn't get the perk and load till you do, because repeating a week just to get the gay perk sucks.

Reactions: Edwarf

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
save on the screen that inevitably says you didn't get the perk and load till you do, because repeating a week just to get the gay perk sucks.
Yes, didnt mention that exploit (it can be used during ANY event to get perks or interactions) because I asumed it was well known already.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
These are the regular (no character soryline related) perk/ interactions I've managed to discover so far. I'm not into gay nor trans stuff, so it may not be complete.
(v. 0.17.2)
Save/ Load exploit: when showing the results of the random rolling for acquiring (or avoid) a perk, interaction or make an specific random event to happen (or not), save the game then reload it, and keep reloading until getting the desired result. It will save you some grinding for sure.
you can keep hitting F5 to reload the current page, it'll recalculate the events.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RealmOfCorruption-0.18.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
one of the issues with the game is the grinding, you really really need to redo the roll chances, play for 3 hours and no one gets a perk is b.s., and other areas really need to be opened up earlier and easier, but formost, fix the roll chances for quicker perks. That will make the game much more enjoyable to play and less frustrating. people spending 30 min watching tv just to gain a perk is rediculous

Reactions: Tutuooo and skyilys

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
ok im confused how the heck do i get a conversation other than univercity? the parents dont like that so nothing good comes to talking about it with the,

skyilys

Aug 4, 2020
This game is too grindy.. i get that all options has a dice roll to calculate the probability, but when the probability is too low, it makes the game unnecessarily grindy. And also, 2 interactions only per day in work place, combined with that freaking low probability, this game is hella hard to fap to...

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Please don't punish people for going into the clothing store by accident by ending the day there! can you at least make it a 1 time period action of give us a fucking back button?

Reactions: str8up

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
It really looks like a mess having interactions listed in the order you learn them in. Leading to basic interactions like flirting being way down the list and having the give/receive options out of order as well.

Reactions: dav121
2.50 star(s) 26 Votes