BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone want to start a torrent, NOPY keeps dying mid way, Google says too many people our downing, and Mega wants me to pay money.
Note, I will seed.

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I have a suggestion that may work better than a torrent. What if it is compressed into 4 or 5 parts and uploaded separately? That way it wouldn't be any different to any other file we can download. Just a thought.

Cancel my above thoughts. I just saw a link to the torrent...

Reactions: CuriousG08

RJO-999

Nov 10, 2019
For some reason, when i torrented the file, it gave me only the pics and not the actual file required to play the game?
If someone could send me a link with just the html file for the game i would appreciate it. Thnx

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This game is 13gb? o_O how much content is there anyway? Are the video files not compressed? 13 GB should put it in the same league as SOB.
There is A LOT of content, most of the characters have repeat sex scenes with multiple clips for each type of sex you can choose and most characters have multiple types of sex. meaning just for the repeat sex scenes you have 10+ clips for each character. Then there are events that can use their own clips and the game has dozens of events to tell the story over both chapters. So yeah lots of content.

Oct 2, 2017
Hi,
In v0.5.1, at the beginning of chapter 1, you have to choose if you like futa or not. The following images are missing from the folder:

.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1a.jpg
and
.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1.jpg

Do you have them?
Thank you in advance

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
Have you tried "Handbrake"... ....it's an editing program,i use it to reduce the size of my GoPro recording,it's a lifesaver!

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
For some reason, when i torrented the file, it gave me only the pics and not the actual file required to play the game?
If someone could send me a link with just the html file for the game i would appreciate it. Thnx
where is the html file? It is missing from the torrent
Attached are the two html files. They both go into root folder, next to the "pics" folder.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
Rmaximus I was playing and I found an infinite loop. If you go to Lauren after talking to her about Aunt Ivy you can never talk to Lauren again it just infinitely plays the start of the Ivy Quest.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes