Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So, there is a lot of comments to scroll through here, and I'll do that Tuesday because I hate writing on my phone, but a few quick things:
Thanks to whoever split the rar file into 3 and uploaded it, and to whom uploaded it to nopy, right now my computer can't handle it, it's been driving me crazy.
Also as to why you can't just download the updated files, I removed almost 7GB of videos from the 0.5 update so there are some changes in the file I think. The file is still large but smaller than the original.

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
A doubt here, i downloaded the file that says all, in the folder said it contained chapter 1 and 2. I've played chapter 1 till a message says "thats all until next update 0.5". Isnt the chapter 1 complete? because when i start chapter 2 it asks a bunch of questions that i never played in chapter 1. Thanks

Reactions: DDAnderson
Jan 28, 2018
I got the same error but went back to the game page and tried again. The error was gone. Problem I had was slightly different, I couldn't save independently on a different drive and my pc is set to auto restore every time I switch off/on so I had to delete the game
So if you try twice basically, it works? Also, sorry to hear that dude - feelsbadman.jpg.

Reactions: Meenapatush

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
well I see my post was deleted, I am not sure why, all I did was politely ask that you dint hound the dev over the size of the file

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
So if you try twice basically, it works? Also, sorry to hear that dude - feelsbadman.jpg.
I cant say that for definite as I only experienced it once. I could just have been lucky that time. I deleted the game shortly after I realised I had no way of making the saves permanent. Pity though because it showed potential

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
13GB, sounds like this game badly needs some optimization.
Not really.
Most but not all the video files are .webm and the code is html so the size is all in those video files, not clunky coding in a game engine and given that the vast majority of the videos are .webm they are already "optimized" for space.

This game has dozens of characters with each character having around 10 or more sex scenes each, those 10 clips are just for the repeatable sex scenes most characters get. Then you have the event scenes which are separate and there are dozens of events. This game differs from most other games in that while it is only a 0.51 release it has tons of content. Sure the game isn't 100% .webm for its files but it is 85%-90% .webm so you wouldn't save all that must space compared to the whole. This game is 13 gigs because it has 13 gigs of content not because it has huge ass uncompressed videos/pics.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
That 13gb tho, is it because this game have a lot of "content" or is it because the dev use uncompress video file?
Not really.
Most but not all the video files are .webm and the code is html so the size is all in those video files, not clunky coding in a game engine and given that the vast majority of the videos are .webm they are already "optimized" for space.

This game has dozens of characters with each character having around 10 or more sex scenes each, those 10 clips are just for the repeatable sex scenes most characters get. Then you have the event scenes which are separate and there are dozens of events. This game differs from most other games in that while it is only a 0.51 release it has tons of content. Sure the game isn't 100% .webm for its files but it is 85%-90% .webm so you wouldn't save all that must space compared to the whole. This game is 13 gigs because it has 13 gigs of content not because it has huge ass uncompressed videos/pics.

Oct 2, 2017
cant this get a comperssed version?

and why i have some not showing?(firefox)
View attachment 565532
Hi, I posted a similar message a few days ago :

Hi,
In v0.5.1, at the beginning of chapter 1, you have to choose if you like futa or not. The following images are missing from the folder:

.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1a.jpg
and
.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1.jpg

Do you have them?
Thank you in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
cant this get a comperssed version?

/snip
The 13 gig version IS the compressed version. The pics are .jpg which is a compressed format and the video files are .webm which is a compressed format for video files. This game is pretty much as compressed as it can be. There really isn't anything more that can be done. There is a reason that the archive is 13.1 gigs and the unarchived files are 13.2 gigs because there isn't much room for compression, This game is pretty much as compressed as it is ever going to get.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes