synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Rmaximus are you ever going back to update chapter 1? I played through it three times, and for example never got the chance to impregnate the blonde aunt. An option for endless play after the last quest would be cool too.

There are also a few of images that are not indexed correctly, and the navigation through MC's house becomes weird at the end.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Rmaximus are you ever going back to update chapter 1? I played through it three times, and for example never got the chance to impregnate the blonde aunt. An option for endless play after the last quest would be cool too.

There are also a few of images that are not indexed correctly, and the navigation through MC's house becomes weird at the end.
I'll probably have to go back to fix some things, but that probably going to happen after I finish chapter 2, that chapter is a nightmare to navigate through, I had no idea what I was doing when I started making it, that's why I won't add any endless play at the end of it.

Is the map the only image missing?

I try to download the 5.1 A from mega and i still receving the same issue. It won't let me unzip the file. I tried the orginal 5.1 and it failed and i tried the new update the 5.1 A same issue.
Well that's odd, are you using winrar?

Reactions: synthph

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019

i would say the same, every time i try i ended slaving asa instead of keep it friendly

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for this game Rmaximus
Great job and a lot of fun.

Sorry about my English, it's not my first language.

What's next on the program?

Hungdraconicdick

Aug 27, 2019
in chapter one i could see my quest from main to side in a tab but it not there in chapter two? did i download it wrong cuase i cant get chapter 3 i just looking for help i feel like it my own stupidity here lol.

someday

May 8, 2018

I did, i think it's based on how you play thats why no is an option

crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
not complaining but i found i typo i anyone knows a place to report them.
in the prologue it says "Calm down Max,Let me explain everything to you...My name is Nina, Queen of the Realm of lust, and I have come with an offer. "
but without the m

D

Deleted member 22113

I keep getting this on every save slot but 6 "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: 0 - 0 " just started doing it out of nowhere using opera browser any way to fix

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Downloaded the big 13gig file and the .51a patch and missing images before the game even starts (sarina1, 1a). Downloading the individual parts now to see if those are also missing images, but it doesn't bode well when the first two screens you see have missing pics.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Can anyone help? Tried to save but it says "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: Sunday - 9:39 PM - Game Day:10"
What can I do? o,o

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Can anyone help? Tried to save but it says "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: Sunday - 9:39 PM - Game Day:10"
What can I do? o,o
I had a game unable to save error too. I figured it was wasting almost 15 gb. I could get 12 other games that wouldn't cause me anywhere near so much trouble. So I deleted it/ Not saying you should, that's up to you. But with so many other games out there that are good. It's what i did. (I might try d/l again when it's been fixed)

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I had a game unable to save error too. I figured it was wasting almost 15 gb. I could get 12 other games that wouldn't cause me anywhere near so much trouble. So I deleted it/ Not saying you should, that's up to you. But with so many other games out there that are good. It's what i did. (I might try d/l again when it's been fixed)
It doesnt really matter how big it is for me, I have 14TB.
I thought about looking throughout all pages of comments here, maybe there is answer to this, but It will take too long so I give up. Dont have that much time.
but ye changed game right now, because of save, but didnt delete.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes