crazy221

Jun 12, 2017
not complaining but i found i typo i anyone knows a place to report them.
in the prologue it says "Calm down Max,Let me explain everything to you...My name is Nina, Queen of the Realm of lust, and I have come with an offer. "
but without the m

D

Deleted member 22113

I keep getting this on every save slot but 6 "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: 0 - 0 " just started doing it out of nowhere using opera browser any way to fix

Tockity

Oct 9, 2018
Downloaded the big 13gig file and the .51a patch and missing images before the game even starts (sarina1, 1a). Downloading the individual parts now to see if those are also missing images, but it doesn't bode well when the first two screens you see have missing pics.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Can anyone help? Tried to save but it says "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: Sunday - 9:39 PM - Game Day:10"
What can I do? o,o

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Can anyone help? Tried to save but it says "Sorry, I couldn't save your game. Save Time: Sunday - 9:39 PM - Game Day:10"
What can I do? o,o
I had a game unable to save error too. I figured it was wasting almost 15 gb. I could get 12 other games that wouldn't cause me anywhere near so much trouble. So I deleted it/ Not saying you should, that's up to you. But with so many other games out there that are good. It's what i did. (I might try d/l again when it's been fixed)

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I had a game unable to save error too. I figured it was wasting almost 15 gb. I could get 12 other games that wouldn't cause me anywhere near so much trouble. So I deleted it/ Not saying you should, that's up to you. But with so many other games out there that are good. It's what i did. (I might try d/l again when it's been fixed)
It doesnt really matter how big it is for me, I have 14TB.
I thought about looking throughout all pages of comments here, maybe there is answer to this, but It will take too long so I give up. Dont have that much time.
but ye changed game right now, because of save, but didnt delete.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
How much content this game has. Can you have sex with mother and sister? Is it worth it to be 1 week to download it or not?I live in a banana country first world prices, with third world services

Dennis Wilcz

Nov 1, 2017
The thing with not connecting Events in Part 2 is making me real bad Headaches!
I can go to the Home People i never met and they talked about that they asked me to get them pregnant when we last meet (what was never happend)! Wtf??????
And that is only one example!
It realy need to connect the Events so that the Events can not be played bevor the other Event had happend.
If it gone be this way why not make a menu where you play all the sex sence and skip the whole storys?
You gone miss the most anyway....

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
The thing with not connecting Events in Part 2 is making me real bad Headaches!
I can go to the Home People i never met and they talked about that they asked me to get them pregnant when we last meet (what was never happend)! Wtf??????
And that is only one example!
It realy need to connect the Events so that the Events can not be played bevor the other Event had happend.
If it gone be this way why not make a menu where you play all the sex sence and skip the whole storys?
You gone miss the most anyway....
Which event are you talking about? home with 2 female and "crazy" father?, later father changes into female? o,o and than they all there asked to get pregnant? or some other event?

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
this one and the one at highschool.....
pretty much, if you read carefully that home with 2 female and crazy father who turns into female.. someone is changing memories at that house. even talked to MC when changed MC memory, after MC come with that goddess who's memory also changed.

Havent done highschool much, I dont know who are you talking about, there are pretty many characters now.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Still running into dead end bugs. If you go to the nurses office or the coffee shop at certain points in chapter 1, you lose any ability to navigate away and have to close the game and start over from your last save.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
The images are missing in both the full and split donwloads. If you want to get these images then use the search bar for the thread and search "chapter 1" or just go to page 54. The download for [v0.41b] is still available at 4gb. Get this download and place [v0.51a] over this file replacing the images we already got.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes