• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 2, 2017
cant this get a comperssed version?

and why i have some not showing?(firefox)
View attachment 565532
Hi, I posted a similar message a few days ago :

Hi,
In v0.5.1, at the beginning of chapter 1, you have to choose if you like futa or not. The following images are missing from the folder:

.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1a.jpg
and
.../pics/people/sarinavalentina/1.jpg

Do you have them?
Thank you in advance

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
cant this get a comperssed version?

/snip
The 13 gig version IS the compressed version. The pics are .jpg which is a compressed format and the video files are .webm which is a compressed format for video files. This game is pretty much as compressed as it can be. There really isn't anything more that can be done. There is a reason that the archive is 13.1 gigs and the unarchived files are 13.2 gigs because there isn't much room for compression, This game is pretty much as compressed as it is ever going to get.

• Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The 13 gig version IS the compressed version. The pics are .jpg which is a compressed format and the video files are .webm which is a compressed format for video files. This game is pretty much as compressed as it can be. There really isn't anything more that can be done. There is a reason that the archive is 13.1 gigs and the unarchived files are 13.2 gigs because there isn't much room for compression, This game is pretty much as compressed as it is ever going to get.
why is it 13gb
and i reached at fucking the mom&sis in 10mins?
is there a quest list with different arts?
or is the cantain of other characters WAAAY more than the important characters(incest related)?

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
There are over 160 characters each with roughly 10 video files for just the repeat sex scenes and around 10+ pictures for each character. The game adds lots of content when it adds a character. If a character is living in the city and you know their residence then you can visit them and fuck them in repeatable non story interactions, you can also talk to them which can open a new quest or story event. There are over 160 of these characters with over 10 videos on average that is 1600+ video files and these are just the generic none event based repeatable sex scenes. I mentioned this in multiple posts. The videos are not 2 or 3 second loops they are often 20 seconds or more as well.

Play the game and you will find the story. You have to READ the story otherwise you wont know what is going on or what to do next or when to met people. Why is the 13 gigs? because it has a whole story, over two chapters with loads of events.

The game is 13 gigs because it has 13 gigs of content, seriously I already posted it had dozens of characters each with 10+ videos each for just repeatable non event content and the video's are mostly compressed .webm format. It is 13 gigs because it has 13 gigs of content. The archive is 13.1 gigs and the loose files are 13.2 gigs there isn't any compression to be done as that is a less that 1% compression rate. And if people don't have the internet resources to download 13 gigs they shouldn't play the game because it is ONLY going to get bigger as time goes by. It shouldn't be a mystery why the game s 13 gigs.

memes2501

Mar 4, 2018
I'm getting a LOT of missing images, missing passages/etc.. from the torrent. Are there just missing images in general or did my download completely screw up?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Guys the "save to disc" function should not have been there, I was trying to make it work but never managed to but forgot to erase the link. I can't make it work because I'm shit at javascript, so if anyone knows how to add a save and load from disc function and is interested in a "thank you" in the title screen, it would be nice.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
A doubt here, i downloaded the file that says all, in the folder said it contained chapter 1 and 2. I've played chapter 1 till a message says "thats all until next update 0.5". Isnt the chapter 1 complete? because when i start chapter 2 it asks a bunch of questions that i never played in chapter 1. Thanks
Shit I forgot to delete that, 0.5 is Chapter 2, chapter 1 is complete.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes