DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
So I sent this to RMaximus a few years ago.

This was just a fun little project I used to learn a bit about Twine and fix some of the issues I encountered playing this game.

I made some tweaks to the look and coding of chapter 2's UI, which resulted in the look of Chapter 3.
Afterwards I applied that to Chapter 1 also, so that all 3 would match.

Also worked on some of the coding issues in chapter 1 (been to long ago to name them).
So some if not all of the quest issues are now fixed.
A few pictures of Bonnie were the wrong model (mia malkova iso kennedy leigh) so I added a few new ones.

I honestly don't remember what coding I did for chapter 2.
My best work (I think) went into the new save screen :)

Anyway... As Chapter 3 is On Hold for now I thought you might enjoy a new look at Chapter 1
I tried your link and none of the images appeared

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I just wish the dev would take time from his other game and came back to clean up and finish this to give it closure - and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't mind My New Neighbors. Heck, I wouldn't even mind throwing some Patreon bucks his way for the effort.
Yeah. I enjoyed the story and themes behind this game way more than his current project.

nocturne1500

Aug 7, 2018
this game got me really confused , i feel like all scenes are open , no quests at all , just go to some girl and open sex menu , is this how the game is supposed to be ?

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
this game got me really confused , i feel like all scenes are open , no quests at all , just go to some girl and open sex menu , is this how the game is supposed to be ?
the last version was only free roaming without quests, the other two versions had quests

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] (CH1-2 + CH 3) - Original Size 13.2GB + 13.1GB
Compressed Compilation CH1-3 (5.48GB): MEGA - TORRENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This file includes the latest versions of all three chapters, with a few tweaks to fix minor bugs and usability issues.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
can u plz upload it again ? torrent have 0 seed and mega dead.

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
Realms of Lust [v0.71] [Rmaximus] (CH1-2 + CH 3) - Original Size 13.2GB + 13.1GB
Compressed Compilation CH1-3 (5.48GB): - TORRENT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This file includes the latest versions of all three chapters, with a few tweaks to fix minor bugs and usability issues.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Can some one reupload this? even the torrent is not working..

Reactions: Flitschi97
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes