Kessekek

Nov 23, 2021
I just wish the dev would take time from his other game and came back to clean up and finish this to give it closure - and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't mind My New Neighbors. Heck, I wouldn't even mind throwing some Patreon bucks his way for the effort.

Jan 24, 2020
I just wish the dev would take time from his other game and came back to clean up and finish this to give it closure - and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't mind My New Neighbors. Heck, I wouldn't even mind throwing some Patreon bucks his way for the effort.
I agree, this is a great project that the dev is missing out on. he could make a few bucks if he developed this more often.

Reactions: Tiuri666

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I agree, this is a great project that the dev is missing out on. he could make a few bucks if he developed this more often.
but that would mean learning how to properly compress a game and how to fix bugs...and even in his new game, he doesn't do that...at this point is either because he can't learn how to do it or he is too lazy to do it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
No way in hell a HTML game this big can be justified
the justification? the dev doesn't listen to feedbacks, several pages ago(check the dates: it was YEARS ago) some people tried to teach him how to compress pictures without losing quality, he refused to learn, and now his games are inflated like a girl with blue hair that wants free seats on aeroplanes just because she can't stop eating XXL-hamburgers

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I recall it being better then most. That said maybe upgrade your hard drive, their dirt cheap. At $0.013 a gig.
I'm aware of that - i am, in fact a {retired} computer tech who worked at Hayes {back before Dennis Hayes got nailed for cheating on his wife and had to pay the biggest divorce settlement in Georgia history - up till that time, at least} and a few years at AMI - yes, that AMI.

I'm currently operating on a Surface Go, my computer having died unto death and perished like a dog while i don't have the money to replace or repair it, but i could add an external dock and a terabyte or so of storage.

But i don't have a fast enough internet connection {currently on hotel wi-fi} to justify tieing up that much time downloading a game that is unfinished and never will be finished...

Last edited:

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
So I sent this to RMaximus a few years ago.

This was just a fun little project I used to learn a bit about Twine and fix some of the issues I encountered playing this game.

I made some tweaks to the look and coding of chapter 2's UI, which resulted in the look of Chapter 3.
Afterwards I applied that to Chapter 1 also, so that all 3 would match.

Also worked on some of the coding issues in chapter 1 (been to long ago to name them).
So some if not all of the quest issues are now fixed.
A few pictures of Bonnie were the wrong model (mia malkova iso kennedy leigh) so I added a few new ones.

I honestly don't remember what coding I did for chapter 2.
My best work (I think) went into the new save screen :)

Anyway... As Chapter 3 is On Hold for now I thought you might enjoy a new look at Chapter 1
I tried your link and none of the images appeared

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah. I enjoyed the story and themes behind this game way more than his current project.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes